204

The leader looked at him strangely, as if he was staring at a fool.

“Don’t you know anything about chamber pot? Of course your responsibility is to clean the chamber pot, or do you think that those lords will do it themselves?”

Song Qinghan grumbled slightly but then sighed in the end, and he nodded, answering, “Alright, I will do it, Lord.”

And he walked over to the team, kind of conceding his fate, and then it was another sigh with resignation. Oh well, now he finally came to understand why Hening would refuse to tell me about the details. If he knew he was assigned with such a mission along in this trip, probably he would have chosen to stay at home.

One of the team members beside seemed to have seen through Song Qinghan’s thought, and he took the initiative to utter, “Don’t ever look down upon this team because of its indecent name, it is in fact a team people attempt to fight for getting involved in! No danger posted while it is a relaxing job as well… You can even get a chance to approach those lords!”

After that, the man looked at Little Shitou who was blinking his watery eyes, and then reached out to caress the baby’s head gently, “Well, probably it is not what you need, but since you bring your child here, this must be the coziest work for you!”

Being informed with that, Song Qinghan found that it in fact made sense if it was put into another way of thinking.

How hard would that work be? Shouldn’t it be the only one on every morning? At most it would require to be cleaned oen more time at night, but the possibility of such a scenario was actually faint, after all, men would head to battle in the war in day time, they probably would solve the problems outside.

Besides, based on the position Wu Dahu possessed currently, it could be obviously inferred that Wu Dahu should have someone to get him served for daily care, including the chamber pot stuff for sure. So would it be possible that if he was selected to serve Wu Dahu in his personal tent, he would be able to meet his husband everyday? Even though it had to be a secret meet…

Song Qinghan stood there while his thought was going wilder and wilder. He didn’t even think that coming to the battlefield was something in hardship now. Anyway, nothing would really beat the union of the whole family.

Little Shitou seemed to have perceived his delight as well, he stretched forth his little palms and commenced clapping his hands while giggling at the same time. The adorable laughter was completely a flame in the dim atmosphere, lighting up everybody’s mind.

Yet, as there existed some people who were with good intentions, some were with bad ones. Especially when they thought that a femina man joining in the team with a child should be an eyesore and trouble messing up everything.

“Why do you bring your child here? Don’t tell us that you don’t even have any trustworthy relatives and friends who you can entrust with the task to take care of him. Aren’t you a loser if no one really wants to help you?”

A man who featured a slender figure with an outstanding appearance walked over and uttered indifferently. He looked at Song Qinghan in a condescending attitude with his arms across.

Song Qinghan had noticed the jade-made hairpin on the man’s hair when the man emerged from nowhere. From the man’s dress-up, Song Qinghan knew he wasn’t someone ordinary, he then responded with a sneer, while answering without fear and anger, “Oh, so let’s dive into the fact further under your logic, you must be kicked out by your family and forced to join in the team, right? Can it be a proof that you’re a loser as well? Or otherwise, what makes you qualified to be selected?”