252

Impatience overwhelmed Utan in the eyes, and he reached out to lift Little Shitou and placed him on his shoulder, while glancing at the man coldly and saying in a deep voice, “You, get out of the way!”

The man was rather resigned standing there, and he glanced around with his brain running fast, thinking of a way to rescue Little Shitou.

On the other side, Little Shitou seemed to have found the evilness of Utan, he pursed his lips and burst into crying all of a sudden.

“Woo-woo, Femi Daddy! Femi Daddy! I want Femi Daddy! Woo…” he moaned and sobbed frighteningly.

Surprised and shocked, Utan almost threw Little Shitou away onto the ground. But luckily, he was still conscious that the little one he was grabbing was a child alive instead of an object lifeless. With his legs tightened on the horse’s belly, he whipped the horse to run, and then carried Little Shitou to his front pinching the baby’s chubby face and shouting aloud, “Little rat thing! I will show you what the real excitement is today!”

Landscape from the two sides went backwards in sight quickly, and what Little Shitou could see was nothing but a pile of blurred images, which made him quite uneasy.

Oncoming cold wind flocked into his mouth and nose fiercely, and this hyper-irritating feeling rendered him extremely uncomfortable. Strings of tear kept rolling down through the corner of his eyes and cheek while his voice was sounded quite miserable and intermittent.

“Woo, woo… Femi Daddy, woo, save…”

The other subordinates couldn’t help but pause and see since it was quite a huge movement Utan had made. None of them did not show their sympathy to the pitiful crying baby.

They never knew how such an action would impact miserably on such a toddler after the culpable waywardness of Utan.

However, Utan seemed to think that it wasn’t intense enough at all, he lifted Little Shitou directly over his head, while cheering, “Little baby rat! You’ve never experienced something like this, huh? You should be as brave as us barbarians, hahaha!”

The feeling of no strength around made Little Shitou feel very uncomfortable. He kicked randomly in the air, with his bawling growing bigger and bigger as if he was about to faint away at any time.

“Utan! What the heck are you doing?!”

Mork’s raging voice was heard from the other side, which startled Utan suddenly and he gripped the rein abruptly. The horse hissed with its front leg uplifted high in the air, and Utan almost fell from its back.

Although Utan successfully stabilized his body, Little Shiou that he raised above his head flew out under the influence of inertia.

As Little Shitou was about to fall onto the ground in a parabolic trajectory, Mork leapt off his horse and slid to the ground, and he successfully caught Little Shitou in his arms and held him tight.

Noticing that Mork had fallen to the ground, Utan jumped off and reached out wanting to support him.

However, Mork did not turn to accept his support. And instead of showing a good face, he glanced at Utan in coldness without saying anything, and stood up from the ground by himself, lowered his head to check out Little Shitou’s situation.

The throw just now did not cause any substantial harm to Little Shitou, but it scared him so badly that his eyes closed tightly and he had completely fainted.

Mork was quite worried toward the situation, he held Little Shitou tight and walked out of the training ground directly, while asking in a deep voice, “Where is that Qingmu guy? Lead me the way!”