221

However, to everyone’s surprise, Wu Dahu spoke again in a plain tone, saying, “Put the tent over them on their bodies and take a long detour to meet the Commander General, make sure that they will not be seen by others.”

He wasn’t that stupid, of course he knew that if he dared to try to make this kind of affair a big and serious one, even the good thing would turn to be bad.

However, the clothes must not be allowed to be worn, otherwise how would he prove to the Commander General that these people indeed had behaved immorally.

It they were a group of well-dressed people with a decent look, there were many things that could be done. At that time, he might be accused of slandering.

As he left the place, he could feel that there was again a piece of zealous gaze hidden somewhere, but when he tilted his head trying to probe things out, he could find nothing. Well, if he wasn’t a guy who believe nothing in ghost and celestial being stuffs, he might have thought the he himself right now was haunted by a devil.

After Wu Dahu and his subordinates disappeared from his sight , Song Qinghan finally sighed in relief. Yet he knew that this matter was still far away from finishing, while it wouldn’t be claimed to come to its end unless the Commander General finally gave his fair judgement in this case.

Song Qinghan knew nothing about the so-called Commander General, nor did he intend to understand it. He believed that Wu Dahu would handle this matter smoothly. If not, he would eventually show up and take Wu Dahu and leave here secretly. If the Qingmu Region would in the end become a forbidden place for them to go back, they would go and seek refuge with Muhammad because he believed that Muhammad would never say NO to the one who was quite advantageous for him.

Song Qinghan had so many thoughts just in one breath. When he found that the patrolling guards were about to walk towards him, he quickly lowered his head and walked towards his tent.

At night, when Song Qinghan was sleeping, he was thinking about something in his mind failing to drift off to sleep temporarily, so he was rather surprised when he heard Jiayi suddenly shouted in his dream, “No, Lord Wu!”

There were not many people surnamed Wu. In the range they could contact, there was only Wu Dahu.

So it seemed to be quite clear now that Jiayi seemed to have a crush on Wu Dahu since he found no one but Wu Dahu? And he even called Wu Dahu’s name in his dream, what kind of coincidence would it be?

Song Qinghan held his chin in his hand, feeling a bit upset in his mind.

Ha, it seemed that his husband was in fact a super charming male spreading hormones everywhere, and he even was able to catch so much attention from the femina men in such the turmoil and chaos of war.

However, he did not think too much. After all, probably Wu Dahu would never know that Jiayi indeed had an eye on him because he was such a man with a wooden brain. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have had deep-as-ocean misunderstanding on each other when they were living in their impoverished village long ago.

After convincing himself, he carried Little Shitou tighter in his arms, drifting off to sleep.

Early the next morning, Song Qinghan heard a buzzing discussion outside as soon as he got up.

“Have you ever heard that? Yesterday a lord who surnamed Wu caught a lot immorally-behaving commanders right in the south part, and I heard that all those commanders had been demoted losing their original position, and were prisoned with those captives right now!”

“Immorally behaving? How? Did they gamble? Or did they drink and eat meat without permission?”

“Alas, what kind of ‘serious behavior’ are you talking about? I heard that they picked several good-looking captives to the concentration camp to have some kind of ‘FUN’, you know, and just as they were all in immersing into such a SEX heaven when they were high, Lord Wu caught them halfway, can you imagine? Some of them didn’t even succeeding extracting their ‘things’ our in time! What a joke!”