250

After all, there would always be some guys who was insatiable lusting for more benefits and trying to test the bottom line of the others.

Therefore, the best solution to prevent the situation from happening was to take the initiative in his own hands.

Song Qinghan then came to utter after Mork finally finished having his breakfast, “I’m going to visit my husband.”

Mork raised his head and took a glance at him. But just at the moment he was about to respond, he caught a glimpse of someone who was showing not afar, “Utan? What brings you here?”

“Your Highness, I got something to report to you. Oh, wait, yesterday I… Was that you?”

A familiar smell of rouge powder flocked in as the man’s voice was heard. Song Qinghan sniffed, and then he frowned.

He raised his eyelids. After witnessing the slightly rugged face of the man, he seemed to have recalled something in mind. “You’re right, it was me.” responded Song Qinghan, peacefully.

He didn’t even think that he should pay any salute to this so-called infanta guy at all since he got no sense to pay one to Mork. If Mork was to convict him for being ‘rudely’, then it would mean that the status of this infanta was quite high within this barbarian area. Well, however, it did not seem that the infanta got a superior power here.

Song Qinghan glanced at Mork without any emotions. Noticing that the king was no long proactive after his statement, Song Qinghan came to figure out that he just got his mind overloaded with thoughts. The Utan guy was no more than an infanta whose existence didn’t even matter to the whole fate to this country.

Utan trotted over and sat down on his butt next to Mork, complaining, “Your Highness, why did you send this guy to rescue General Wu yesterday! You must be shocked if you witnessed that he took a knife and unveiled General Wu’s skull! I think he didn’t really want to save General Wu at all, he must have been sent by Qing Mu’s side to assassinate General Wu so that he wouldn’t reveal information about the enemy!”

Song Qinghan remained silent, swirling the tea cup he was holding on the table and, seemingly waiting for the response of Mork.

Mork had heard about what Song Qinghan had done yesterday, but since he did not catch the scene by his own naked eyes, he found himself failing to judge on such a matter. And after Utan’s mournful complaint, he just raised his eyebrows faintly, and questioned in a deep voice, “Then, did Wu Dahu die?”

Utan paused at the question, and then turned to glance at Song Qinghan with his pair of icy cold eyes, while answering gloomily, “No, he did not. But…”

“Well, since he’s still alive, that’s enough.”

Mork interrupted, carrying Little Shitou and delivering him back to Song Qinghan. He relaxed his neck for a moment, and then uttered again ruthlessly, “Something else you want to report?”

He knew everything about Utan’s mind. However, if Utan did not expose his intention himself, he should pretend to be ignorant to everything. After all, since Song Qinghan was here currently and Utan got an unreasonable hostility, it would be a completely unfavorable situation for Song Qinghan.

Utan bit his own lips, and then he spoke directly after he noticed that Mork was keeping his mouth shut, “Your Highness! Something needs to made clear here today, I recused General Wu from the battlefield because I had a crush on him, I want to marry him!”

Song Qinghan paused as he heard so out of surprise. He now got a better understanding on the clear-cut characteristic of barbarians: Straightforward and emotion-expressing type.