213

It was impossible to successfully suture the broken arms just in one attempt, so Song Qinghan had tried to suture and remove for so many rounds of attempt, at least he had attempt to manipulate it for three times before finally determining the targeted position and restored the commander’s broken arm to its original appearance.

Probably because there were waves of physical pain surging inside, the commander’s long numb nerves seemed to be stimulated. After the arm was finally connected, his eyelashes shivered slightly, and the next moment he opened his eyes slowly.

“Water, water…” the commander pleaded.

Naturally, eyes needed a buffer period when they had to adapt to the sudden brightness from the dark. What’s more, the commander had lost too much blood. It was already fortunate to be able to see a figure not far away from him.

Without waiting for Song Qinghan’s orders, Shuluo took the initiative to trot to get a pot of warm water. After pouring it into the cup, he carefully helped support the commander’s upper body and fed him half a bowl of water.

After the commander finally drank the water and regained his physical energy slowly, his pair of eyes eventually came to focus. When he saw the face of Song Qinghan who had his head lowered absorbing in the operation, a flash of surprise flashed across his eyes and he asked subconsciously, “It’s you? What, what are you doing here? Where is this place?”

Seeing that the commander started jerking his body subconsciously in a sober state, Song Qinghan came to worry that it would be no good to the operation effect, so he frowned tight shouting, “Don’t talk if you want to live! Talk after I finish the operation.”

The commander was completely stunned. After wholly comprehending Song Qinghan’s words, he delivered a bitter smile while complaining secretly in his mind that Song Qinghan did not change at all. He was obviously the unreasonable one but still with a serious face as if he was the true commander here. Yet, since he had once on the verge of death and visited death gate, viewing things in a serious way would never be one of his consideration right now. In that case, he finally sank into a silence without saying anything even though he hadn’t figure things out yet. With the assistance of Shuluo, he laid down again and let Song Qinghan show his ‘prowess’ on his body.

The situation at the leg part was a little more complicated, and because it was bigger, Song Qinghan needed to spend more time over it, but even so, he still failed four or five times.

Shuluo looked quite anxious as well for Song Qinghan while he was scratching himself on the head and butt even fiercely as if the next moment he was about to rob the needle in Song Qinghan’s hands over and operated himself.

Song Qinghan remained his calmness there. Failing on connecting the broken legs would be quite normal, and there would be nothing to blame even if Song Qinghan made the whole operation a total failure, after all, he wasn’t someone who was with superpower and made every single operation in his life successfully.

The pain when he woke up seemed even more painful, but the commander did not choose to complain at all, because he had suffered in such a great pain for so long, nothing but numbness was right now occupying his nerves. He knew that Song Qinghan was now helping him connect his legs. So in such a case, he did not speak, nor move violently, and even tried his best to breathe slower in case that Song Qinghan would be bothered and the operation would ultimately came to a bad end.

He and Shuluo both ignored one thing. No matter who tried to persuade them that the broken limbs could be connected by specific treatment, they would doubtlessly believed that it was just a bold yet brainless scenario. They currently they tacitly and subconsciously accepted this kind of matter without even a thought of doubt.