228

Seeing Song Qinghan nod, Shuluo, who had been already prepared, aimed directly at the arrowhead on the Commander General’s body and quickly cut off all the sinister branches.

No matter how fast and careful Shuluo was able to control, the cutting process would still be more or less vibrating. And in addition, the General’s injuries were all congregated at the crucial positions, so the pain points were naturally more, but from beginning to the end, the General’s face did not change, as if he had just fallen asleep. But on the other side, Song Qinghan observed carefully on the breathing rhythm of the Commander General, he could figure out that the General was still sober in mind. Admiration to the great General who was with a strong will suddenly erupted right in his mind.

It seemed that the head of the doctor group did not have other assignments currently to better lend a hand except holding the Commander General’s head there. He was a bit resigned in his heart, but when he saw Shuluo’s movements on the other side, the resignation turned into exaltation. At least he wasn’t a troublemaker right now.

Seeing that Shuluo had already successfully accomplished his task, Song Qinghan nodded slightly, while complimenting in an unprecedented manner, “Well done.”

The reason why he let Shuluo do it instead of himself was because the intensity of this surgery was too high, if all the movements were done by him alone, it would have been a very huge project. Moreover, even he himself had to cut off the arrow ends alone, he probably would not process it that successfully like Shuluo did.

Well, maybe this was the unique talent of Shuluo, which he couldn’t acquire that easily even though he was envious about it. With that talented personnel beside, he might be dumb if he refused to utilize the resource.

As soon as Shuluo finished his task, Song Qighan held his breath and waved the scalpel in his hand, ready to dig the left eye of the Commander General.

Since the arrow had pierced through his head by his left eye, even if the arrow was removed intactly, this eye could not be used anymore, so it would be a more proper method to take a prompt action right now. He had to quickly dig out the whole remaining arrow root in the Commander General’s left eye without considering keeping it, so as to avoid any more serious situation.

Yet, the most troublesome point right now was that he was unable to see the situation inside the skull of the Commander General.

However, seeing that the Commander General was still at his sober consciousness, Song Qinghan came to figure out that the arrow did not insert deeply through the central area of the brain. Among the troubles, this might be the fortunate one.

The Commander General’s guards were aside watching. Just at the moment they perceived that Song Qinghan was about to do something, they all subconsciously uttered, “Don’t do that…”

“Shut up! Be obedient to doctors!”

Unexpectedly, the Grand General opened his mouth again at such an urgent time. And when he suddenly spoke he still bore Song Qinghan’s previous reminder in his mind, his lips slightly open to keep his facial muscles from changing too much.

Song Qinghan had developed more confidence in this operation, and calmly said while keeping his movement in hands, “Don’t worry, since I dare to do it, of course I will take it seriously, the Commander General will be fine.”

His last words were like a shot in the arm, bringing a glimmer of hope to both the great general, his guards, and even the head of the doctor group.

The enemies shot so many arrows on him, and if the final rescue was also ineffective, it was imaginable to think of the picture how big the blow would hit on the troops. Every single solider, every single commander was now sacrificing themselves fighting against the enemies for the Commander General, for the peace of the country. In that case, the Commander General did not want to die, did not dare to die no matter he was struggling for himself, or for the rest of the people.