206

Thinking so, that man suddenly got even more wrathful. But just as he was about to vent the outrage out, an immature sound was heard all of a sudden.

“Ha ha ha, Bee Beard!”

With an alert in mind, Song Qinghan got tense with his every single nerve strained suddenly. But just at the moment he was reaching out to cover Little Shitou’s head with the mantle, a harsh command sounded in front of him.

“Don’t move! Is that… Is that your child?”

The innocent Little Shitou had no idea that an upcoming danger was approaching. At the moment he noticed that Song Qinghan’s expression froze, he thought he was the one who annoyed Song Qinghan right at current moment, and then he took the initiative to reached out to pick up the mantle with his little chubby hands and hid himself right under it.

Song Qinghan was amused by Little Shitou’s adorable action while his expression seemed to relieve. In his mind he told himself that he had to protect his baby no matter what was going to happen. In that thought, he took a deep breath and then raised his head abruptly staring at the man, “So what?”

The man became rather speechless again. Wasn’t Song Qinghan the one who made mistake? How come the man become the one to be interrogated now?

But when he took the second glance at Little Shitou’s chubby hands which was exposed outside, he sighed with resignation himself and then tried his best to lower his voice volume, “Bring him over and let me check him out, where are your family members? Don’t you think it is too risky bringing him here?”

Song Qinghan hesitated for a moment, he finally came to know that his current situation was disadvantageous to himself, so he had to be obedient and then brought Little Shitou over and showed him to that man. Noticing that the man had already stretched forth his arms, Song Qinghan was rather reluctant to deliver and pretended not to see any movement of the man.

It seemed that it was Little Shitou who was wiser to detect the embarrassment between the two, he stretched forth his arms either in responding the man’s warm invitation, and he smiled big, babbling, “Hug!”

The man suddenly got all the wrath on his face dissipated, and then turned to hug Little Shitou over in his arms at his convenience. As soon as he touched Little Shitou’s body which was rather soft and meantime delivered a faint milk fragrance, it seemed that all the traumas in his mind was consoled without trace.

Alas, he had to fight, not only for the peace of the country, but also for these adorable kids. That was what ambition he had nursed in his pursuit.

Well, Little Shitou seemed to be not merely an angel when he behaved rather obediently, as soon as he finally sat on the leg of that man, he turned ‘evil’. He couldn’t help but reach out to pull several beard off on the man’s chin with his ‘demon’s claw’, and burst into laughter after the man screamed out of pain.

After witnessing the crime scene, Song Qinghan got even tenser. He hurried to bring Little Shitou back in his arms, grasped over the ‘dead beards’ in his hands and then placed them on the table aside. Embarrassed, he turned to speak to the man, apologizing awkwardly, “Lord, he is just a child without a mature mind…”

It seemed that Little Shitou wasn’t satisfied with that self entertainment, he clapped his hands while cheered, “Bee Beard! Bee Beard!”

Noticing that Song Qinghan was using his palm to cover Little Shitou’s mouth, the man felt quite concerned and then he waved his hand and spoke to Song QInghan, “What are you doing? You will suffocate him, let go, and I will carry him for some moments.”