247

The so-called infanta stayed there in a great resignation, snorting in wrath, and then rose slowly from his seat reluctantly while glaring at Song Qinghan, “Let’s wait and see! I will show you something unexpected later!”

Song Qinghan didn’t even blink his eyes at all. It was not until the pungent and disgusting rouge smell faded away and disappeared did he raise his eyelids and turn to those who were standing at the corner anxiously, “One of you come here to take his pulse, one prepare everything that I need, and one stay here behind me and be my assistant. The rest of you, standby, do I make it clear?”

He just causally browsed Wu Dahu who was currently lying on the bed, and with that simple glance, he already came to know that Wu Dahu had got a complicated injury which required several assistants to accomplish the operation together.

He required nothing about skillful assistants, but as long as those people were to be submissive, he would be satisfied. And that was the reason why Song Qinghan would keep these standing people here instead of those who got sticky butts on their seats.

Seeing that they had started moving, Song Qinghan didn’t bother to interrupt on how these guys would divide the work. He squatted down and started analyzing the injury on Wu Dahu while uttering in a deep voice, “Go and get me a jar of liquor, and a clean scissors, gauze, needle, boiling water and lighting candle.”

Since these people were the first to get up as Song Qinghan urged to call them withdraw just then, it was naturally because they were obedient enough, so as soon as they heard Song Qinghan’s order, one man among them immediately trotted out, looking like he was the first one responding the demand of Song Qinghan.

In the same way, those men who were left behind in the tent exchanged their glances, and then quickly found their own niches right at the moment. One of them came to stand right behind Song Qinghan’s back, and one squatted down next to Song Qinghan and took Wu Dahu’s pulse without further hesitation.

The one who took Wu Dahu’s pulse was a bit bolder than others, and seeing that Song Qinghan was right now examining on Wu Dahu’s injuries, he couldn’t help but remind him, “We’ve already checked him out previously. He got eighteen injuries in total, among which the collision injury on the back of his head should be the most serious one, and this is the main reason causing his unconsciousness.”

With the man’s instructions, although Song Qinghan still had to personally check Wu Dahu’s body, it was right now much more convenient to act. After checking all the injuries on Wu Dahu’s body, he moved his gaze on the back of Wu Dahu’s head, and meticulously checked it out.

The injury on the back of Wu Dahu’s head was, as the man had mentioned, caused by an seemingly unexpected impact, most likely when he dismounted and fallen to the ground and accidentally knocked against a hard stone.

The head is the most important part of the human body. If the brain was announced dead, the other organs of a man’s body would remain as malfunctioned even if they were still functioned.

However, there was no medical equipment here, so even if Song Qinghan wanted to check the condition of Wu Dahu’s brain, he was still unable to do so, and could only roughly determine what tissues might have been damaged from the outside.

The man who went out for the tools came back very soon. He came in the tent with bunch of rich source in his hands, which was in keeping with their old-fashioned character of preferring more to less.

After disinfecting his hands and scalpel with the liquor and candles, Song Qinghan instructed the man behind him to follow him and do the same. The only difference was that what the man carried in hands was not a scalpel but a scissors.