222

Wu Dahu remained his silence while tilting his body agilely, and then he said in a low voice, “If you act humbly, I think no one is going to trouble you. Well, at least this is not somewhere that allows them to behave extravagantly.”

He originally wanted to trick Jiayi, and to see if there was another femina man who had been mentioned by the team leader of the stable existed. He didn’t expect that this guy would response with such a surprising look. Well, femina men were always the ones timid in handling everything. But that was not a bad news though, at least it demonstrated that this guy would never lie, otherwise he would be so foolish to be a scapegoat in protecting the other.

After sorting things out in mind, Wu Dahu took the long spear right aside him and then uttered with his extremely calm face, “If you really encounter something, you are allowed to come to find the guards who are guarding outside my tent, and they are all informed by me in advance to keep their eyes on you.”

Jiayi was overjoyed upon hearing that, and then he quickly bent over to thank Wu Dahu. It was not until Wu Dahu left did he straighten up and glanced around at Wu Dahu’s tent. At this moment, his eyes were revealing the firmest determination.

After Song Qinghan finished the work cleaning the chamber pot just like the usual he did, he entrusted Susan again to take care of Little Shitou, and then he headed to the Imperial Doctors tent groups again.

To his great surprise, just as he unveiled the curtain of the tent where the big-bearded commander stayed, he found himself was right stared by not only Shuluo, but also several doctors who seemed to be with hostility on faces.

Song Qinghan could quickly recognized that they were all doctors because all of them looked rather fine and healthy in their appearances. He couldn’t think of other identities they possessed and the reason why they showed up here if they were not even a group of doctors.

Seeing that Song Qinghan only raised his eyebrows after seeing them, the head of the group seemed to be quite dissatisfied, he shouted without being kind, “Who in the world are you? How dare you to barge in here?”

Song Qinghan glanced at Shu Luo who looked rather nervous fumbling right there, and calmly replied, “I am an old acquaintance of Shuluo. I heard that he encountered some troubles, so I come here to see if there will be something I am able to lend a hand. Could you please inform me which rule I have broken?”

His was neither humble nor pushy when he said so and his words were clear, making the rest of the men shocked and stunned there. It was just like in a situation that their identities just shifted abruptly, Song Qinghan was indeed a criticizer and they were some guys waiting for a lesson.

Shu Luo nodded and smiled flatteringly. “That’s right, that’s right, haven’t I told you yet? He is the MIRACLE DOCTOR and comes here to do us a great favor! Stop being rude! And don’t try to scare him away.”

The head among the group seemed to have finally recalled something in his mind and then pointed at Shuluo, saying, “AH, speaking of which, I haven’t got the answer from you yet about the issue of the dogskin plaster, and now you are incurring another troublesome problem? Do you think that this is a place allowing all manner of people coming in and out? If something really happens, will he take the responsibility, or you?”

Seeing that Shu Luo opened his mouth intending to say something, he gritted his teeth suddenly and continued, “NO, NONE the fu*king of you! I will take the full responsibility, alright? I AM the head within the team! I will be accused if these injured commanders, soldiers or whoever got themselves pissed off, NOT YOU! Why don’t you just take a look about what you guys had done yesterday? Huh? Using the needle to stitch on the men’s wounds? Oh well, why don’t you seal your own brains for the Buddha’s sake!”