239

Jiayi paused, and finally he had realized that he had just been a chatterbox himself, and then he coughed slightly, trying to hide the embarrassment up.

Even though he had no idea at all about the family condition Song Qinghan had, he was still aware of the fact that Song Qinghan must be a legally wedded one himself in his family. Well, it seemed to be kind of aggressive to mention such a scheme in front of a REAL wedded ‘husband’ of someone.

But Song Qinghan acted as if he hadn’t heard it, frowning, he said, “Go on, after your showing great decisiveness to follow you, how did he react?”

Jiayi was utterly puzzled when he found himself urged by Song Qinghan. But after he came back to his senses, he discovered that he himself was quite uneasy being stared like that by Song Qinghan, so he came to answer even though he was quite reluctant, “He told me that he needed times to think about it. But to be honest, I am confident that he will definitely answer me with a YES since he said he would CONSIDER, so I just…”

Song Qinghan knew what Jiayi was going to say even without Jiayi’s further explanation.

He also agreed with Jiayi’s view that if Wu Dahu wanted to refuse, he would have simply refused. After all, he was never the one who tended to show mercy everywhere. In that case, the promise of his ‘WOULD CONSIDER’ should be a positive answer already.

Thinking of this, Song Qinghan’s eyes suddenly lost focus and he felt a loss in mind.

So did it mean that Wu Dahu had a crush on Jiayi?

If not, why didn’t he refuse Jiayi’s frequent visits? Why did he ask Jiayi about his future plans? Why didn’t he just refuse Jiayi’s unscrupulous requests?

But … Wasn’t it too fast?

It even took a long period of time for them to cultivate their firm relationship from acquainting to finally falling in love. Moreover, it was those hardships and happinesses made their romance even more impressive and unforgettable.

But what had Jiayi and Wu Dahu been experiencing together? Shouldn’t they just have a faint tie of serving and being served? That would be a nonsense if such a contact could help them cultivate their relationship!

Song Qinghan suddenly laughed in exasperation, covering his stomach and silently feeling the throbbing sensation there.

He now realized he himself was the REAL fool coming over here in the battlefield, had done so many things for Wu Dahu and even tried his best to hide himself up so as not to be discovered and disturb the original arrangement Wu Dahu made.

What now? Did Wu Dahu become conceited just after getting a victory? And that was the reason he would use to bring a battlefield ‘acquaintance’ home?

The even worse thing was that he probably would NEVER ever come to know the fact of it until the end of the war!

How funny it would be if he had worked so hard to get back ahead of the others, and when he opened the door to welcome Wu Dahu, he would see Jiayi’s face instead!

The more Song Qinghan thought about it, the angrier he got in the face, while the laughter he sounded grew louder and louder, which, at the end, made him collapse into the bed, looking as if he was in an insane condition of frenzy.

Jiayi was completely shocked standing there, not understanding what Song Qinghan was so happy about since he was going to marry Wu Dahu.

In the end, he mistakenly thought that Song Qinghan was influenced by those patients whom he stayed all day long with, and that his brain was also abnormal eventually.