215

Song Qinghan was speechless because he really couldn’t say in retorting.

Anyway, this wasn’t like in the modern time which allowed him to record every single voice by mobile phone and recording pen. So no matter what the man said, it would be possible for him to get the equal penalty, and Song Qinghan wouldn’t have to wait to verify until the man made the crime.

Seeing Song Qinghan’s frustrated expression, the man looked even more excited. He quietly reached out and touched Song Qinghan’s waist and whispered, “Do you want it now or tonight? Only us, or you want more people involved?”

Song Qinghan subconsciously dodged and just as he was about to reply the man back with harsh words, he suddenly calmed down as if he had recalled something in mind, “More people involved? How many will that be?”

The man laughed and pointed at Song Qinghan in a naughty manner, shaking his head, “Oh, so you just think that I can’t satisfy you by my own, right? Don’t worry about that, you can get how many you want! I promise you that you will taste different ‘meat’ every night!”

Song Qinghan’s eyebrows twitched and he said calmly, “Is that your entertainment? Do you have any other femina men involved?”

The more Song Qinghan asked, the more excited the man became. He rubbed his hands in a leisurely manner while saying, “Looks like you know a lot! Well, since then, I will be open to you without covering things up, besides femina men which I don’t want to mention here, we’ve even got several barbarians here, I can get what you want to satisfy you the most! And you will know what ‘As long and thick as horse’s’ mean at that time….”

The barbarian? Song Qinghan squinted his eyes as if he had heard something interesting. He then replied slowly, “Barbarians? Are they the captives captured by our army? Isn’t there a rule claiming that the captives shouldn’t be killed and used personally but be treated humanly?”

The man sneered and said disdainfully, “We don’t get sufficient food to feed those son of bit*h, and of course we can use them if we want, and if they are useless, they should be killed.”

Song Qinghan’s heart tightened. He didn’t seem to have thought that the Emperor’s Decree would never work here at all. These people actually had their own ways of doing things, no one knew whether it was ubiquitous or just a hidden entertainment among several groups for them to take the prisoners as ‘escorts for sexual desire’

Yet, if it was just several small groups which dared to take the risk trying to entertain themselves like that, then what he prepared to do was naturally not that risky. But if it was a ubiquitous phenomenon, then… Shouldn’t it be an action hitting himself right to the rock in the head?

Seeing his hesitation, the man mistakenly thought he was worried about the safety of doing so. He smiled and touched his own chin, saying with confidence, “Don’t worry, our actions are very secretive. As long as you want, there won’t be any problems. Most importantly, if one of the commanders takes a fancy to you, your future will be…”

He deliberately didn’t finish his words to leave space for Song Qinghan to imagine, so that even if Song Qinghan didn’t get what he wanted at that time, he could still shirk the responsibility and claim that it was totally Song Qinghan’s fault. After all, it could be said that Song Qinghan did so with a hidden scenario, and he did not promise anything at all.

Song Qinghan was not an immature child, so he definitely knew what intention the man possessed and was able to unveil his trick thoroughly, he just did not say it out. But instead of unmasking the trick, he turned to answer calmly, “Let me think about it, anyway it isn’t late yet. Oh by the way, if I make up my mind and want to visit you, how should I get there?”