9

Jungkook really didn't wait long before Hoseok came knocking on his door.

After Jin left Jungkook had stare at the orange couch for good twenty minutes, thoughts of just picking it up and throwing it away was so strong.

He let out a sigh heading for the tiny bedroom. He won't even be staying here long, three weeks tops before he's moving to another town Jin has lined up in his book.

That's if he doesn't find someone here to start something with

And Jungkook is definitely not taking any of the things here with him anywhere.

These all seem so ridiculous.

Jungkook still thinks Jin went overboard, I mean when he agreed to this he was thinking along the line of average citizen, you know with a nice looking apartment, nice car.....

He's a billionaire, so that would seem lowered a ridiculous amount in his standard

But this, this is beyond ridiculous.

Jin really had to make him look like the poorest alpha in this town.

Maybe he's exaggerating, maybe not.

Jungkook just wanted to rest his back a bit. This is all so exhausting.

He snort again at the size of the bedroom, his walk in closet is a million times bigger than this apartment. The wardrobe was even funnier.

Jungkook drops himself on the mattress with a sigh, it was not bad. He doesn't want to think about what Jin got for him before.

Now he has to start getting use to this

Jungkook won't lie he's honestly grateful for a friend and brother like Jin.

He picked up the new Android small phone lying on the small table close to the bed. This is going to be his phone.

Jin seem to have gotten everything ready.

Jungkook let out a snort when he noticed the packed condom and lube sitting innocently on the table.

Offcourse Jin won't forget this.

A light knock filters through his bedroom. Jungkook sits up with a sigh, that must be Hoseok.

Does he really want to meet someone right now? No

But he knows he has to.

He stood up to head outside but remembers jin's warning of changing his shirt before meeting anyone.

Jungkook hesitate, will Hoseok notice his shirt cost 20 times more than this apartment rent?

Maybe?

With a grumble, he quickly changed

Jungkook rush to the door so the other dude doesn't leave thinking he's not in.

Jungkook was expecting a lot of things, not a dude with a wide smile and red hair standing in front of his door.

"Hello Jungkook-shi"

"And you must be Hoseok-shi"

They both shake hands, Jungkook tries to return Hoseok excitement but failed.

"Please come on"

"So how are you enjoying Dongu so far?"

Jungkook chuckles offering Hoseok a sit. "Do you want anything?"

"A beer will be fine if you I have any".

"I should, my cousin stored some I think?"

Jungkook did see some beer bottle when Jin opened the fridge