29

Taehyung was so happy to finally be in his wolf form. He can't remember the last time he shifted. He couldn't shift the last moon night and now he feels more free.

They run and play around in their wolf form for hours mostly cause Taehyung's wolf couldn't just stop jumping and playing around the alpha.

After what felt like ages they change back into their cloth and settle into the mat Taehyung had brought from home.

Jungkook rest his head on the omegas lap as they watch the moon shines brighter above them

"Do you ever wonder why we only shift on moon days?"

Taehyung hums looking down to meet eyes with the alpha. He finally finally satisfies his urge by lifting his hand to play with the alpha's hair. The alpha let out a soft sigh relaxing more on Taehyung's lap.

"Maybe when I was younger mostly cause of the story my mother use to read to me about how our ancestors use to shift at will."

Taehyung lift his eyes to the moon again. Imagining how different everything will be if they could actually shift whenever they wanted without pains.

"Many believe it to be a myth."

Taehyung nods looking back at the alpha

"Yes, because of the story of how we came into existence. The moon represents our birth and creation"

"You're so beautiful Taehyung"

Jungkook says from nowhere making him halt every of his movement.

"Stop" He whines trying to push Jungkook's head off his laps.

Jungkook laughs pushing himself up then pulling him into a tight back hug. Taehyung relax back into the alpha with a smile.

How did he end up here? Not even in his wildest imagination did he ever think he'll have this life.

"Can I scent you?"

Taehyung pull up a bit turning around to look at the alpha before giving a small nod.

A gasp is pulled out of him as Jungkook's lips claim his in a soft addicting kiss.

"I love you" Jungkook whispers so soft so gentle like those words are precious to him and he wants Taehyung to know

Taehyung feels his body draws chills from the cold air around him, his heart beats so fast he had to immediately take his hand to hold it.

He looks up to meet eyes with soft worried eyes.

"What's wrong Tae?"

Taehyung chuckles wetly, literally holding back from breaking down. He's so overwhelmed.

He moved even closer to Jungkook and cup his face.

"I love you" Taehyung whispers. "I love you Jeon Jungkookie"

Jungkook chuckles obviously close to tears himself.

"Where have you been all my life huh?"

Taehyung smiles

"Here, waiting for you"

_____

Jungkook listens with a smile on his face as Taehyung talks nonstop about what he wants in life.

He wish he could be looking at the boy, Jungkook is not complaining in this position though.

Back hugging Taehyung as they sit on the mat under the moon with his nose buried in the boy's neck.

Absolutely not he's not complaining.

"I've been saving up and I know I'll have enough soon" Says Taehyung cheerfully