33

It's been two days and Taehyung misses Jungkook like crazy. Is Jungkook missing him too?

Taehyung has been tempted a few times to beg one of the police officer for a call but what good will that do.

He's just going to end up making Jungkook worry and do something stupid like trying to stand up for him which can also get him locked up or worst. Chief Jung is a brutal man.

And Taehyung doesn't want to get his alpha into any trouble.

He just has to endure till chief Jung decides his punishment is enough and let him go.

His father has been visiting him everyday something Taehyung is still confuse about, the sudden care is confusing. Ji has also come to see him and Taehyung is glad he has a friend who actually genuinely care for him.

Taehyung was too lost in thoughts to hear someone calling his name.

"Taehyung"

He opened his eyes when he hears someone opening the lock. He didn't even know his eyes were closed

"Come out omega"

Taehyung blinks.

"Come out"

"Taehyung come out" his father says from where he was standing behind the police officer.

Taehyung stood up immediately. It's only been two days right? Did chief Jung change his mind?

"Appa what's happening?"

Taehyung asked following after his father and a police officer.

"Here is your phone-" another of the police officer said handing him his stuffs

"Oh hi Teahyung right?" A tall handsome omega smiled at him with a wave.

Taehyung doesn't know who this man is

"Hello" Taehyung greets with a little head bow looking around confused.

"I'm Kim Seokjin nice to meet you"

___________

Kim Wumin was a lot of things, a horrible father is one of them, he knows, especially to his last boy Taehyung.

He's had to look the other way as Taehyung was treated badly for his own safety so he was told but this was too much.

He felt helpless and less of a man that he couldn't even help his son. He should wait it out like Jung and his wife said but that's his boy in that cell.

Taehyung was his honest mistake, he could never hate his boy definitely not because of the mother that birthed him with all honesty that woman was a horrible person.

His mother hates his boy and Wumin knows why. Taehyung does not deserve to receive hate because of who his mother was.

So many secrets so much damages done by one woman

There are so many things he could change but this isn't one of it.

Now the only thing he wants is to get his boy out of that place.

It definitely came as a miracle when he got a call requesting his attention at the police station.

Kim Wumin rushed down to the police station with so many thoughts running through his head all ending up being horrible

"There's been a little development" said the police officer handling Taehyung's case immediately Kim Wumin entered the station.

Wumin noticed he was not alone.