20

Taehyung honestly can't stop smiling. No matter what happened when he got home yesterday it remains the best day of his life.

Taehyung has a date on the moon-night. He has a date on the moon-night. Jungkook really wants to know his wolf obviously to know how compactable they are so they can mate.

So they can mate.

"Why are you just standing there and smiling like an idiot"

Offcourse Aera

Taehyung didn't know he was smiling, he sure as hell felt the smile slip off his face. God can't he smile in peace

"Weird" Aera mumbles walking past him

Taehyung was currently in the break room trying to take a Little break and think about his alpha some more.

Oh my god his alpha.

"Why is this one smiling"

Dear god he's smiling again

"And blushing" jihu adds with a clear confused tone.

"I'm not, what is it to you?"

His father had asked all of them to come in today cause his friend is having some kind of celebration. So all hands are needed

"Always so defensive"

"Why does he keep smiling like an idiot" offcourse Aera wants to obsess over why he's smiling some more

Taehyung ignores them.

The three siblings settle down on the other table beside his. The small room only has two table and few chairs for workers to rest, take their lunch break blah blah blah.

"Mrs Cheng is in appa's office" Juhun says from nowhere

"Wonder what she wants."

"What else than to come and complain"

"I don't think I have hated seeing anyone's face so much"

"I'm getting engaged soon I can't wait to be free"

"That's exactly what you say every year"

"Shut up Jihu"

"Sorry truth hurts"

"Yeah truth that Seoungu dumped you last week."

Juhun let out exaggerated gasp

"Stop pretending you didn't know Juhun"

"Jeez just wanted him to think I just found out"

"Aera you told him?" Jihu asked

"What's the big deal he's our brother"

"Just cause we popped out from same womb doesn't mean I want him to know everything about my personal  life. You weren't supposed to know too but you just won't stop poking your nose everywhere."

It was getting heated and Taehyung wants to just walk out except his nosy self wants to know more.

"It's not my fault I'm popular and people tell me everything wether it had to do with me or not." Aera states

"Popularity my foot, keep deluding yourself"

"Jesus Jihu calm down will you! it's not that deep"

"Not that deep? he's right there!" Taehyung knows Jihu is pointing at him. "What happens when he tells people that the 'I dumped him' story I have been spreading are all lies.

Taehyung knows him knowing about it upsets his half siblings more. They know he'll bring it up in one of their quarrel.

He quietly lift the bottle to his mouth to drink his water. Minding his business.