25

Immediately Taehyung sees him the boy run straight into his arms. Jungkook pulls him close holding him like he never wants to let go and he never wants to

God he's falling so hard for this boy.

Jungkook let Taehyung hug him how long and how hard he wants. He takes in a sharp breath as Taehyung buries his nose in his scent gland.

A mumbled protective growl leave his lips. Who the fuck hurt his mate!

God Jungkook is going crazy.

He takes in a deep breath which ends up being a bad idea as Taehyung's fruity scent fill up his senses.

His wolf is so agitated and Jungkook knows he has to wait till tomorrow to even try to shift

"It's ok now" Jungkook says fully aware something bad must have happened to reduce Taehyung to this state.

Jungkook is so eager to know what happened but he doesn't push it. He kissed the boy's head whispering it's ok.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" Jungkook asked attentively.

He gets a nod.

He tries to pull Taehyung so they can start going back to his place but Taehyung whines still holding him tight.

"Tae you need to let go so we can walk back?" He gets nothing in response.

"Angel?"

Nothing.

How is Jungkook going to solve this problem.

"Ok I have a solution" He mumbles on the boy's head. "How about a piggyback?"

Taehyung whines louder mumbling something he couldn't pick up on.

Jungkook chuckles. "What?"

"That will ruin my image"

Jungkook laughs this time.

"I'm sure your image will be fine my baby"

After much begging and convincing Taehyung finally shyly climb on Jungkook's back.

Taehyung whines hiding his face all the way back to Jungkook's place.

Jungkook is feeling so much he doesn't know what to do with half of this feelings.

As they got closer Jungkook can't help but get worried about his place. Did he leave anything suspicious in the living room. Jungkook usually keeps stuffs that could contradict his financial status in his bedroom. He uses them in the bedroom too.

Still

The moment he unlocks his door his eyes quickly scan through his living room. His heart drops when he noticed his original Rolex Paul Newman right there on the couch.

Shit! Will Taehyung know he bought that in an auction for over ten million dollars? Well he's not going to take any chance.

"Welcome to my humble home."

Taehyung giggles tunring his head behind him obviously looking around.

"It's nice" The omega whispers.

Jungkook wants to laugh. Nice indeed.

"Thank you angel"

Taehyung hides his face again obviously from the name he just called him.

Jungkook walks towards his stupid orange couch. He quickly picks up the watch sliding it into his pocket before turning around to sit on the couch so Taehyung can sit too.