40

"Is that all? cause I want to go put my head down,  I'm having a fucking headache man"

"What are my supposed to do now?"

"Be happy for your friend?"

Be happy for him for what? What the hell is going on?

"I am trying to be hoseok, it's not easy. I love Taehyung, I really do. But right now I want to put myself first. This is the second time an alpha I like has choose him over me hoseok but this is different. Jungkook has everything,I want, everything Hoseok. He has everything to make my dreams come true"

Taehyung is beyond shock and confused. What in the goddess name is Ji talking about. 

This is too much, Taehyung shouldn't listen to more of this but his feets refuse to obey him, his curiosity was greater than his confusion and will to stop eavesdropping. 

Ji is saying rubbish

"There has to be a way, please hoseok, heavens knows why he brought him to this town, it's an opportunity I'll live to regret all my life if I don't have him. Please help me"

"Ji Jungkook is not a puppet I can control, he's literally madly in love with your friend. What the fuck do you think I can do. I'm disappointed in you Ji, big time."

Taehyung watch  as Ji tries to grab Hoseok when the man tries to walk away

"Please Hoseok, please "

Hoseok turned around with glaring eyes at the omega holding his arm 

"There's nothing I can do for god fucking sake. Give it up Ji, for your own good you better do"

Hoseok pulls himself away from Ji and walks away in the opposite direction to where Taehyung is standing  

Taehyung watch has his friend dropped on the floor and starts crying.

He wants to walk over and ask what in the goddess name is going on and also try to console his crying friend? But he doesn't, he walks away with absolutely no direction in mind.

____________

Jungkook woke up with his head banging so bad, his mouth tasting horrible. The flashes of everything that happened play through his mind making him close his eyes and relax back into the bed he just woke up in.

"You're awake?" Jungkook didn't have to open his eyes to know who it was.

"How long was I out?" He asked eyes still pressed together 

"Not long enough"

Jungkook peeled one eye open to look at Yoongi

"Hmmm, where's my phone?"

"Oh, uhm Jin said you should call Taehyung immediately you wake up said something about shit being serious "

Jungkook feels his heart drops

He stood up immediately taking his phone from Yoongi.

"Did something happen?"

Yoongi shrugs whispering  " I'm not sure"

Jungkook didn't waste anytime dialing Taehyung's number immediately. He let out a relief breath when the younger picked his call

"Baby"

"Kookie"

"Yes baby, how are you?

"What's going on Jungkook, things are happening that's not making any sense."

"Hey baby calm down"

"Who are you ?"

Taehyung sounded so confuse, a position he never wanted to put Taehyung in. He was supposed to have explain everything to the boy before he finds out. And now it seems he's a little late on that.