44

Taehyung let out a loud laugh that explains how nervous and scared he is

 "What are you talking about?"

"I'm not poor Taehyung" jungkook rubs his face with his hand fear eating him up from the inside. "The car we came here with is one of my cars, I have money, I have houses almost everywhere in the world. I own companies and establishment-" 

"Stop" Taehyung let out with a shaky voice trying to stand up but jungkook holds him in place gently. Fucking scared of of his mind. "What's this?"

"Hey,baby just listen to me, please" Jungkook pleads at the verge of going down on his knees

"Why ? I don't understand. Why" 

"Let me tell you everything baby please "

Taehyung only stares at him and Jungkook has no idea what's going through his baby's head. He jumps in to his story, anything to give explanation to everything.

He closes his eyes takes in a deep breath, Taehyung was still staring at him, waiting  

"I had series of bad relationships Tae, where people were only with me for my money, it was bad Tae. I couldn't get one person to love me for me, my wealth became a hindrance to something I craved so much. I wanted someone to see me first and not my money or flashy cars. I just wanted someone to accept and love just jungkook"

Jungkook waits for a reaction, nothing. He continues anyway

"I wanted to know what it feels like to genuinely love and be loved, wanted to love and open myself to someone with no fear the person might just be there for my wealth. So I did this. Put aside what the problem was and just try to live as jungkook to find love"  

Jungkook doesn't think he's said enough, he wants to make sense out of everything.

Taehyung look down at his hands not even saying anything. Jungkook is fucking scared out of his mind.

"Baby say something, please "

"I don't know what to say, I just can't wrap my head around this" Taehyung says in a more calm voice than jungkook expected.

"Baby I'm sorry I lied about who I am"

"Everything was a lie then"

"What? No no no baby it wasn't" Jungkook rush out reaching out for Taehyung's hand, he almost jump for joy when Taehyung didn't push his hand away. "You're the boy I love, the love of my life, the first boy I've given my heart and everything to. I love you angel. You accepted me for me, you love me for me and you were willing to do anything for me. Baby that's everything. Something I never had, something I never thought I could have"

Taehyung nods looking up to meet eyes with him

"I love you with my life baby, you're my other half, my soulmate. Nothing I want more in this life than to mate you and make you mine forever.

Taehyung let out a soft chuckle. "This is so hard to believe"

"I know baby and I'm sorry "

"I don't know how to see you kookie, I fell in love with the Jungkook my heart admired, I know nothing of Jungkook the billionaire"

"Baby there's no difference, I'm still the same person my love. The same alpha you fell in love with"

Taehyung shook his head standing up and jungkook's heart fell

"Baby"

"I need time"

"Tae"

"Please kookie I need time"