37

"Hello Kim Taehyung"

"Oh hi, Juhun's friend" the boy greets in the most nicest way he has ever seen him.

"I'm not his friend"

Taehyung gives him a glance with a hum. The boy really looks like he got so much on his mind.

"Jungkook is my friend" he blurts out, not even sure how to converse with this boy.

"I know"

Hoseok doesn't know why this boy intimidates him so much

"I also know you tried to set him up with a blind date"

Hoseok froze, cause damn this boy, why is he so blunt.

Hoseok scratches the back of his head unsure of what to say.

"I did"

Taehyung hums still staring at the empty park.

"Does that make you hate me?" Hoseok asked unsure of why he just asked that

The boy laughs glancing at him.

"Why will I be mad? Kookie didn't really know me then, i don't care"

"Oh I see"

"I'm Hoseok by the way and I won't lie Kim Taehyung I can't believe I'm actually having a calm talk with you."

"Yeah cause I'm such a fighter that just go around fighting everybody over nothing. You don't know me Hoseok-shi. Just cause you were following Juhun around like a lost puppy everywhere doesn't automatically make you know every one of us"

Ok that hurts.

"Can you tone it down I don't really like talking about it"

Taehyung stare at him shaking his head. "Good for you"

"Well can you really blame me everytime I see you, you're engaged in one fight or the other, I mean everytime "

Taehyung hums

"I'm not going to justify my actions to you Hoseok-shi. I really don't care what you think about me. Neither you nor the people in this town matters to me. You all drew your conclusion about me years ago so why should I care now"

"That's fair but what if I want to know you Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung chuckles

"Why now?"

"Well for starters you're my friend's omega secondly I've come to realize I was wrong. I'm sorry for letting my experience with your brother and well everything else influence my view of you"

Taehyung turn to give him a long stare

"If you're playing any kind of games-"

"Don't worry Jungkook will kill me first before you get to my balls"

They both laughed.

Taehyung is beautiful in a very endearing way Hoseok can understand Jungkook's obsession with this boy. Speaking of Jungkook.

"Have you heard from your Alpha recently"

"Yeah we spoke few hours ago. He's coming back tomorrow"

"Yeah the global leaders meeting has ended already, he should be in the country by now. He was the speaker, you must be proud" Hoseok literally browsed about all that

Taehyung frowns. "What are you talking about? What global meeting, speaker?"

Oh?

He doesn't know?