22

The Kim household was in a different setting today. His grandmother had screamed her lungs out to wake them up this morning.

They've been running around trying to arrange the house. Prepare different dishes. Today is the day the alpha is grandmother arrange for them is coming to the Kim household.

Taehyung has a lot on his mind starting with his date tomorrow, Wooji's odd behavior and well Today.

The alpha that is coming is going to be announcing who amoung them he wants to mate.

Ridiculous

Taehyung watch with discomfort as his grandmother run around screaming out instructions. She looks so happy for whatever Taehyung doesn't know.

His grandmother seems to be the only one happy to receive these visitors today

Taehyung already knows the day will be awful.

"Go change go change. They are almost here"

They are rushed and pushed to go to their room and make sure they look presentable before coming out.

Taehyung settle on a simple white shirt and black pants. Litreally his everyday wear.

If his grandmother gave him that stink eye for his obvious lack of effort Taehyung pretended he didn't see anything

_

An hour later they were at the door ready to welcome the visitors that just drove into the compound.

Taehyung has rolled his eyes so much he's afraid it will fall off, cause what in the goddess name is all this.

His grandmother like always was the only one talking, praising the visitors that are walking towards them.

"If it isn't my soul sister" His grandmother exclaimed. Walking towards the older woman in front of the other three visitors.

"Misoo" The two elderly women hug like they haven't seen each other in ages.

"Is that him?" whispers Aera next to him.

Taehyung quickly caught up on what she meant slide her eyes to the man standing in between two women.

"Oh my god" Juhun sounds horrified

The Alpha looks almost the age of his father and extremely short.

This can't be the man his grandmother was boasting about how young, tall, elegant and handsome he is right?

"Welcome welcome-" His grandmother's happy voice was annoying. She walked forward to greet them before ushering the visitors towards them.

Taehyung has completely gone rigid has the visitors continue to get closer. Everything is starting to look too real.

This man will want to mate one of them. What if this man chose him, who's going to defend and argue for him.

He didn't even tell Jungkook all this, should he have told him? Taehyung didn't want to expose more of his dysfunctional family to Jungkook. The alpha already had to listen to all that fight and screaming the very first time he took Taehyung out.

Taehyung has always felt his family put people off. No body wants to mate an omega from a problematic home.

For the first time in his existence Taehyung likes an Alpha. He actually likes an alpha to the point he misses him so much, wants to be with him all the time.

These are all foreign feelings. Feelings Taehyung never thought he'll ever feel. Hell he thought he'll never get close to an alpha.

But everything changed in just few days. Taehyung has feelings for Jungkook. He isn't going to deny it or doubt it cause damn it really happened.

Things his friends at the old people's home use to tell him about. Feelings he thought were impossible for him to feel.

Taehyung is very sure Jungkook is that one Alpha the goddess made just for him.

Jun-

He's startle out of his thoughts from someone's elbow hitting his arm.

Juhun

Taehyung turn to return the favor by hitting Juhun back but froze when he noticed everyone was now staring at him. Including the strangers he's supposed to be welcoming

He got lost in his thoughts and miss the introduction didn't he?

Taehyung risk a quick glance to his grandmother and wished he didn't cause indeed Taehyung is a dead boy walking.

He quickly bows forcing on a smile.

"Welcome once again. Please come inside" His father saved the situation for now.

"Always so stupid" mumbles his step mother as she walked past him.

Taehyung turn to follow them inside when he felt someone grabbed his arm. He turned to see his grandmother ushering his friend inside.

Taehyung gulps waiting for the scolding that's obviously coming.

"Are you stupid? What the hell is your problem? You better not jeopardize this night for me Taehyung or I swear to the goddess you will find yourself outside my son's house" she threatens

It's my father's house. Taehyung wants to retort but hold his tongue back and nods instead.

"Stop nodding like a goddamn lizard." Taehyung stare at her blankly.

"Those eyes, those eyes of yours, I can't stand you" she throws her hands up. "You better behave"

She rushed inside calling out her friend happily.

Taehyung just stands there with the urge to just cry.

Why do they all hate him so much. He's had to endure so much hate right from when he was just a child.

As a child he never understood why. There must have been something he did. He spent years bending to rules carrying out instructions, apologizing when he didn't do anything wrong.

This house gets so suffocating sometimes. The reality that no body in this house even likes him hurts sometimes. These people are suppose to be his family. Families don't hate their own the way he's hated here.

So no they are not his family. These are just people he's been living with all his life.

Jungkook

His mind randomly calls out. Yearning for the alpha litreally from nowhere.

Taehyung needs to focus on what's about to go on inside. He prays with all of his heart that man inside doesn't chose him.

He's pretty sure that man won't though. He definitely has heard his story on the lips of everyone in this town.

Taehyung knows he's safe

He closed his eyes, takes in a deep breath before turning around to join the others inside.

______

Taehyung baby are you sure? 🥴