18

"I'm the last child from the Kim family, my father owns that restaurant which I'm sure you already know"

Jungkook nods he did approach Taehyung after what his alpha father did at their restaurant.

Jungkook let his eyes roam the boy's face, he's delicately beautiful and Jungkook wants to cherish this boy till his last breath.

Their date was going just fine, they finished eating and now they are sitting on a bench still inside the park talking about themselves.

Cause well Jungkook wants to know all of him.

Taehyung look at his hands shyly... "I uhm I stopped at high school level"

Jungkook hums waiting for Taehyung to continue in case he has more to say. And he does.

"My father thinks it's a waste for us to go to college"

Jungkook choke on air.

What?

Taehyung look back at him confusion spread all over his face

"No offence Taehyung, how old is your father? I can't believe this shit still happens in this age and time. What century is he stuck on?" He mumers more to himself. "Sorry shouldn't talk like that about your father"

Taehyung stare at him

"You're angry?" The boy asked with a frown that Jungkook wants to kiss off his beautiful face.

"Not at you" Jungkook points out

"At my father then." Taehyung let out a sigh turning back to face the empty space in front of them. "Trust me I was angry too. I really wanted to, you know?"

No Jungkook doesn't.

That's why he wants to understand this boy better.

"So if you had the opportunity you'll go to college?"

Taehyung nods with a soft smile. "Yes and I've never given up" Before Jungkook could ask more questions Taehyung already turned the questions to him. "What about you? Did you love college?"

"Yeah I did it was- " Jungkook searched for the right word but came out empty handed... "It was college"

Taehyung hums

"Where did you study?"

"Seoul national" lies, he studied in three different countries for three different degrees, not even his high school was in Seoul

"It must have been so hard." Taehyung glance at him. "I heard the fees is quite expensive"

Jungkook nods aware of where this is going. He doesn't want to lie to Taehyung on this topic anymore.

So he pushed more on different questions. Taehyung growing up here and then Taehyung said something that made his heart dropped.

"She died when I was ten that's how i started living here" Taehyung glance at him before shaking his head obviously cause of his expression. "No it's ok, trust me"

"I'm truly sorry Taehyung"

"Told you it's ok"

Jungkook nods reluctantly still wanting to comfort the boy in whatever way he can but feels Taehyung doesn't want to dwell on it

"So you live with your step mother and siblings"

Taehyung nods eyes staring into the distance.

Jungkook doesn't even need to ask. He knows how high the possibility that Taehyung is hated and probably not treated well by his step mother and half siblings.