62

You sure you will be ok?"

Taehyung nods kissing his alpha before entering the car. Minutes later the car pulls into the main road heading to where he used to live.

A lot ran through his mind, so many memories of this town, so many. Taehyung smiles just remembering all his fights. He really did cause a lot of trouble in this town. Taehyung smiles even more as they passed where he use to attend his omega class.

He wonders if the classes has ended and if the omegas who attended actually learnt anything from it.

As they approach where he grew up the memory thickens, Taehyung wished his mother was alive to witness all these.

Funny he didn't really miss this place at all

His father was already waiting outside.

"Do you need anything sir?"

"No thank you, I won't be long"

"Take your time" The driver assures

No Taehyung won't

He comes down from the car, he knows he looks beautiful and classy in every way and his outfit screams money.

"Taehyung?"

His father screams

Taehyung pull down his shade

"Appa"

"Oh my oh my look at my son!" His father just started dancing from no where.

Taehyung noticed the others running out from the inside. He refuses to even look towards them.

"You look like you just fell from the sky Taehyung"

Taehyung hums looking around, everywhere has been cleared and arranged.

"You look like millions son"

"Appa let's go"

Taehyung finally look towards the people watching him from the door 

He saw them weeks ago but honestly he feels like it wasn't long enough. He's exhausted already just looking at them.

They look the same, nothing really changed

Taehyung sees the shock look on their faces, they don't even know how to react to him, Taehyung can see their discomfort as he approaches them

Taehyung respectively greets his grandmother and step mother. Meeting eyes with them before glancing at his half siblings.

"Taehyung how have you been?" His step mom asked like she's been forced to

Taehyung forced a smile too

"I've been excellent"

"Let's go inside" His father says

"How is your mate?" His grandmother asked sitting down

"He's good"

Inside of the house looks just the same not that he was expecting any change he was here just few weeks ago.

Taehyung sits down with a sigh

"Is that the latest iPhone " Juhun asked with wide eyes

Taehyung looks at his phone and nods like it was nothing.

"So Appa is everything ready?"

"Yes, we are still going to see them though, the only problem I have is with the people delivering furnitures"

"What happened?'

'They demanded for more money cause I needed better chairs fir the ceremony"

Taehyung just stares at his father. Jungkook litrelly gave him triple of what he requested for, triple.