48

Jungkook takes a quick glance at the omega boy wondering what he's doing amoung his friends.  Jungkook greets his friends before settling down beside Namjoon who whispers a sup? To him. Jungkook nods giving him a small smile.

Yoongi's new boyfriend Jimin if he remembers correctly greets him with his usual good evening sir. Jungkook has told yoongi to tell the omega it's ok to call him by his name or something. It seems Jimin needs more time to adjust to him

"Finally decided to grace us with your presence" Jin off course let out dramatically 

"Hello Jungkook-shi" The omega boy he had a blind date with greets

"Oh, umm jungkook I hope you don't mind, Ji was in Seoul, he visited just about the time Jin hyung called to ask me if I could come and join you guys. Jin hyung said it's ok if he came, hope you don't mind?"

"It's cool, so how are you?"

"I'm fine Jungkook-shi, how are you?"

"Good good" Jungkook said with the intention of ending the conversation right there.

Jin gives him a look about to say something but Namjoon cuts off whatever he observed and wanted to talk about

And so the night carries on

Hoseok goes on and on about work and how much a lot has change for him

His friends took turn to talk about everything and anything.

Jungkook pretends he's listening I mean he wasn't contributing anything to the conversation than nodding and little smiles here and  there.

Now Jungkook loves his friends but he'll rather be in his bed right now thinking about one stubborn omega than be here.

"So Ji, hoseok told us you are studying to become a nurse"

Jungkook didn't even bother to glance at the boy that has been doing nothing but look at him. Yes jungkook noticed the eyes that has been on him all night. All he's done is ignore it. They went on a date it didn't work, it didn't work, that's about it.

"Yes yes" the boy let out a chuckle. "I love helping people so I felt I could do more in that department than anywhere else."

"The best I tell you, doing what you love"

"I love educated omegas reminds everyday that a lot of things is changing in our country"

"Unfortunately a lot are still uneducated. Take our town for example a lot of the omegas from there remain uneducated " Ji voices

Jungkook let out a quiet snort taking his glass of wine to his lips.

"That's sad" Jin says. "I'm sure it will get better though. Just a matter of time"

"We pray so" Adds Namjoon

"So jimin yoongi told us you run a dance school here in Seoul" 

Said omega paused, definitely wasn't expecting the attention. Jungkook has noticed he's always so quiet around them.

"Yes" the omega responds with a soft cough. "I uhmm it's my aunt she kind of retired i uhmm I was asked to take over."

"You must be  really good" Says jin 

"He really is" Yoongi agrees staring at the boy beside him.

"Ummm I'm not that good" Jimin let out shyly

"Don't lie babe, you're really good"

"Whipped" Namjoon subtly coughed out

"Shut up Namjoon "