Prologue

Jungkook was tired of being used, he was tired of everyone hanging on him cause of his wealth...

His wealth has become like a cursed to him. How do you find someone to love you for you when your wealth is right above your head screaming NOTICE ME.

After his last break up he decided he'll listen to his friends.

It's so cliche, Jungkook had rolled his eyes at them when they suggested it..But after years of same shit, here he is considering it.

It does makes sense to find someone he likes and start dating without them knowing his first name. Someone who will love him as Jungkook a random alpha not Jeon Jungkook the billionaire alpha.

So that alones counts more than he's ever gotten in his life.

A time comes in your life when life situations makes you do things you never thought in your wildest imagination you would.

At 27 years old Jungkook made a decision

*

Kim Taehyung lives in a small town in daegu, the last and the illegitimate son of Kim Wumin.

His father had knocked up his mum, lied to her got her pregnant while already being married with 3 kids

Well according to Kim Wumin, he wanted an Alpha son since his wife only gave birth to omegas.

Long story short, Taehyung was suppose to be the Alpha son Kim Wumin so desperately wanted but he turned out an omega boy joining the list of omegas in Kim Wumin's household.

You can imagine the news wasn't taken well by the man who only wanted an Alpha son that will carry on his name and also continue the small family business.

At ten years old Taehyung found himself living in a house he wasn't wanted in.

He's had to endure a lot to the point that all he's grown to know is fight fight fight.

He's known around the town as a stubborn omega, the one omega parents won't want their child to bring home as a mate.

He's known as the trouble maker, people tend to avoid him and Taehyung isn't all these things they label him...

Who cares though

Well.... his father who's job is screaming at them every morning to go get mates.

-------------------------------

This has been in my draft like forever, thought I should set it free 😊

As much as I love writing omegaverse. I try as much as possible to make them unique and different. I think?

Soooooooo

Read on to find out?😘

Hold up!!!!

There's nothing like omega heat in this book. Nada, No, Not!

Werewolves can only smell each other's scent properly on Moon night

More will be revealed in the story.

Like always stay civil in the comment. Keep negative energy out.

Click out if this is not for you or at any point reading this book.

It's a very known kinda realistic story line (partially though 😉)

It's all fiction never forget that

Enjoy?😘