26

Taehyung woke up to another screaming in the house. He's not phased at all, it's normal.

Today it was between his father and grandmother. This is new considering his father never fights his mother.

His father is sometimes confusing like last night when he got home he was expecting something worst, really worst after what he pulled yesterday.

But nothing. His father was the only one awake he just looked at him and asked him if he knew what tomorrow was Taehyung had nod then he asked him to go to bed. Taehyung won't lie he was shocked himself.

Speaking of last night, Taehyung had smiled through the entire night he couldn't stop touching his lips especially as Jungkook pecked him one last time after dropping him off.

Jungkook kissed him

He kissed Jungkook

They kissed

Taehyung finally kissed someone.

Taehyung throw himself around on his small bed.

Jungkook likes him, Jungkook is falling in love with him, with him. Taehyung covers his mouth so he doesn't let out any sound.

Today is moonnight and Taehyung can't wait for his date. He's going to tell his father since that's the only way they are going to let him leave the house.

Today they don't usually go to the restaurant, it's usually advisable for unmated omegas to stay indoor.

It's not like it's dangerous dangerous but it's just advisable to, anyone that wants to go out can go out. People party and club the whole day

God Taehyung is nervous too, really nervous about his date with Jungkook today. Mostly cause Jungkook had told him he's going to come here to take him out.

Today is a special day for their kind. A moonnight date is usually for something serious so it's important for Jungkook to make himself known to his father before taking him out.

And parents don't usually let their young mated omega out today with an Alpha just like that.

Taehyung just felt his father won't care if he goes out or not it's why he wasn't planning on even telling him

But Jungkook says he wants to do it right. Even after much pleading Jungkook had said  "It's better they start getting use to seeing me. You're precious to me baby and I'm gonna do this right"

Taehyung gave up after that now he's scared out of his mind on how it will go. His Jungkook is going to come here, it really is not a good idea at all considering the kind of family he came out from.

Taehyung knows the reaction will be worst especially after what happened yesterday but he has to find a way to convince his father to accept the alpha that Taehyung wants.

With that in mind Taehyung stood up and head to where he would have really like to avoid the whole day. But he needs to talk to his father before he leaves

His grandmother was offcourse screaming at his father. As Taehyung goes closer he knows half of the argument is about him.

He walks into the kitchen to get his own food ignoring the look they were all giving him.

"He does all that and just gets away with it. He embarrassed the entire family. Embarresed me and you're asking me to let it all go?"

She was screaming at this point, really screaming.

"I'm done trying to help, they can all grow old here for all I care" Taehyung quickly glance at them and saw the bag his grandmother was holding. She's leaving