16

It's Friday and here he is in the omega class again. The only reason Taehyung is here is because of his grandmother's threat hanging over his head.

And honestly he's tired of hearing his father scream same thing over and over. Taehyung has a date tomorrow, definitely he needs a peaceful weekend.

God! Taehyung is doing more of smiling like an idiot just thinking about that date everyday.

He's truly going insane.

Two things are bothering him so much, not really bothering  though...

First is the things he overheard in the kitchen between his father and grandmother.

Taehyung has never felt any kind of love towards him from his father except when he was still very much young.

His father use to hide and buy him toys. That was the first few months after his mother's death. He just felt his father was doing it cause of the terrible situation

Taehyung remember promising his father he won't take it outside of his small room so his half siblings and step mother won't see it.

He remembers his step mom and father fighting a lot with his name. Taehyung really use to think they just like fighting that it wasn't really because of him. He just thought they needed a reason to scream at his each other.

Also his half siblings use to mention his father's favouritism towards him when they were much younger. The thing is Taehyung never noticed. He never did. His father treated them the same that much he knows very well.

And for his grandmother I mean he knows the woman never liked him it's shocking to know it's cause of his deceased mother?

What happened between his mother and grandmother. Som-

"Taehyung"

Taehyung blinks

Oh, he's still in the omega class.

And everyone is looking at him?

"Come up and share with us your experience"

Taehyung pressed his lips together, he didn't have any experience on today's topic which is about the dates they've been to. How many alpha has asked them out, how many they've dated and why they feel it didn't result into something permanent.

Taehyung has nothing to say about this, litreally nothing. Tomorrow is going to be his first date. The very first alpha he has even given a chance to say more than one word.

He has to force his lips not to pull into a smile he can't seem to control it whenever the thoughts of his date crosses his mind.

"Taehyung?"

"No nothing" He doesn't let himself feel ashame about it.

Mrs Cheng looks at him confused? Shocked? Her face is actually funny

"How old are you?" She asked like that will answer all the questions written on her face.

"I'm 21"

"Heavens what?"

Well

Taehyung knows omega at 21 are already mated some already with kids especially in their town. It's why his father won't let them breathe properly in his house.

Taehyung watch Mrs Cheng try to process whatever it is that's making her look so dumbfounded.

"You mean like never?"

The whole class started laughing including his half siblings.

Since when did Taehyung let people mockery get to him. Oh he remembers! Never!