63

After running around and making sure everything will be ready tomorrow Taehyung return back to the hotel with his father.

Taehyung is met with an unexpected scene

Three trucks of police car parked outside of the hotel. There are a lot of cops, like a lot of them.

He panicks different horrible scenario playing in his head in just span of seconds.

"What is going on?" His father asked offcourse a rhetorical question cause no way he expected him to have an answer to that 

Taehyung's heart was literally in his hand. He just spoke to Jungkook like an hour ago. What could have happened .

It wasn't just cops, Army and

Oh God

When he got to the entrance of the door. Four uniform men blocked them.

"This hotel is closed at the moment"

His heart drops into his stomach

"Why?"

"Tae" Taehyung abruptly turned around to Jin

"Jin oh my God what happened, is Jungkook ok?"

Jin looks at him confused

"Offcourse, why won't he be?" He asked with squeezed brows

Taehyung holds his chest looking around Jin did same with him then realization seems to hit him. He chuckles.

"These are the securities for us and few of Jungkook's friends that are coming. Wait you thought" Then the older omega started laughing.

Relief washed over him

Taehyung turned to the men blocking the entrance

He grits his teeth  " They literally refused to let me in, what was I supposed to think"

"They didn't know, you weren't here when they arrived. This Kim Taehyung and his father"

Oh

Oh

"So sorry sir"

Taehyung bites his tongue walking inside.

"Where's Jeon Jungkook?"

"Hope you're not mad at him, he didn't know himself the president will be sending secu-"

"The president?" His father cuts in from behind him. Taehyung has almost forgotten he was behind them

"Yes mr Kim the president"

Taehyung is in disbelief too

"Taehyung, Jungkook is in the same club with most of the world leaders including the president."

"That's-" He starts not even sure of what he wants to say. Actually he has absolutely no words

You do know the president is going to attend your ceremony in Seoul right

Taehyung paused

"Are you saying the president of this country will be attending my son's marriage ceremony in Seoul?"

"Yes" Jin responds chuckling. "Mr Kim Your son in law is the richest man in the country, he literally dines with the richest people in the world. You really think his mating that everybody has been waiting for will be a small gathering?"

"I need a drink" His father says

"Uhmm ok the bar is that way, everything is free in here"

"Appa are you ok?"