46

Jungkook walked inside his room with hoseok following behind him quietly 

"Really now you're going to wait for me to offer you a seat?"

The beta let out an awkward laugh scratching the back of his head before slowly dropping himself on the other side of his couch

Jungkook holds back the urge to roll his eyes 

"Hoseok stop, it's still me Jungkook, don't make things awkward by changing your attitude towards me"

"Yeah uhm si- I mean jungkook it's hard I swear, I feel I should be prostrating in front of you?

Jungkook let out a chuckle 

"Why" He asked thoughts running back to Taehyung. Is Taehyung ok in that house, should he have tried harder to persuade Taehyung to stay in a hotel instead..

"You're literally Jeon Jungkook, man you're Jeon" Hoseok states like that's supposed to solve everything. Then he let out that nervous laugh

Jungkook knows, he knows all this which is why he has trust issues about almost every new person he meets. He knows most of the respect he gets is cause of who he is and like always jungkook earned it, so yeah that's always been his consolation. And that's why Jungkook kept his friend circle very small.

"I am, but also still your friend and neighbor, well ex neighbor don't treat me any different please?" Jungkook says standing up and folding up his white long sleeve. He needs to start picking the little stuffs he has and leave. 

This is getting harder than he thought it will be 

"Ok ok jungkook I'll try"

"That's good Hoseok"

"So what do you plan on doing with your stuffs here, are you going back with them?"

Jungkook let out loud laugh. What in the name of the goddess is he supposed to do with any of the things here. 

"Hoseok just give it to people who might need it"

"Ok I'll just take some for myself" hoseok says chuckling. "Jin hyung told me you're leaving immediately."

Jungkook nods still looking around the small room he called his house for months. That's how long he's been here? Hell it feels like a year.

Ok but what if he didn't find Taehyung, would jungkook have gone to another town and try to settle down all over again.

"What about the Kim kid?"

Jungkook look back at hoseok 

"His name is Taehyung" 

"Yeah sure off course" Another awkward laugh

"He said he needs time" jungkook mumbles not even sure if hoseok heard him.

"He's a good kid"

"Yeah" jungkook whispers taking his attention back to his kitchen as a sweet memory hits him hard

"Baby you need to stop bringing me food" Taehyung makes a face at him still turning the food he brought into jungkook's plate so he can go back with the food flask he came with.

"And let you starve? no kookie"

Jungkook smiles walking towards his angel. He hugs him from behind. Taehyung chuckles but still focused on what he was doing.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You must have saved a dying continent"

Jungkook piches his waist eliciting a chuckle from the younger boy