12

It's been 5 days since he's been here and nothing really has happened much towards his reason for being here, well except the fact that Hoseok said he'll be introducing him to the nice gorgeous omega from a good home today.

Honestly he's looking forward to it but he won't lie he really thinks the omega he met at that restaurant was cute.

Juhun or something, one of the Kim's son, Jungkook will like to know him maybe try?

I mean that's why he's here?

Hoseok might have warned him about that family but Jungkook is never one to listen to gossips or whatever.

Which is why after his conference call on a business deal he made his way towards the Kim restaurant.

Jungkook doesn't have anything plan except maybe try and get to know that Juhun boy, who knows?

And yes he's still going to meet the omega Hoseok is introducing to him today.

__________

It seems the universe is smiling on him today cause who else came to take his order but the pretty omega he saw outside this same restaurant days ago.

"Can I take your order?"

Is the first thing the omega says. No friendly welcome, Jungkook can't compare the city to here still-

"Yeah I um can I see your menu please"

Jungkook doesn't miss the way the omega gives him a once-over

"Just a minute" says the boy as he walks away.

Jungkook looks around the busy restaurant mind thinking on how to get a date before leaving here.

"Here" the omega dropped the menu on the table. "You can call for someone when you're ready"

Uh ok?

The boy turns around to walk away again.

"Excuse me"

"Yes?" Asked the omega turning back to face him

"I'm Jungkook, I'm new here"

Definitely not his best first line

"Thought as much haven't seen you around here before. I'm Juhun"

Jungkook chuckles watching the omega carefully.

"Guess I'm hard to miss?" Jungkook says with his charming smile

The boy smiles

And Jungkook is wondering the rudeness Hoseok was talking about.

"So how are you liking here so far?"

"Not bad, liking everything so far including the pretty boy in front of me"

The boy laughs. "Are you flirting with me Jungkook-shi"

Jungkook smiles pushing himself to relax his back on the chair. He glance away from the boy in front of him, his eyes quickly catch something that made the flirty smirk on his face drops

A guy, an alpha just grabbed, more like pressed the ass of one the waiter that just walked pass his table.

"What the hell!" He let out in a whisper

Jungkook wants to smash the alpha's head on the very table he was sitting on.

The boy the Alpha touched turn around with a glare and Jungkook lost his breath.

The omega boy shocked him pouring the drink he was holding on the alpha's head before smacking the stainless tray on the Alpha's head.

Jungkook was speechless.