51

Taehyung has been standing outside the building for more than 30 minutes just staring. Don't blame him he has never seen a building this tall and magnificent before in his entire existence.

Jungkook owns this company?

The same man he use to cuddle up with in a small apartment in his small town? The same man he used to hide and bring food for? The same man he gave his small savings to thinking he was making a difference in Jungkook's life

Taehyung wants to laugh at the same time he wants to go hide in a corner and cry

The reality is too overwhelming.

He doesn't know what to do at this moment.

Maybe he's in a wrong place but the Jeon boldly written on the top of the building won't let him lie to himself that he's in a wrong place.

Taehyung finally pulls out his phone to call Jungkook, he thought it was a small place he could just walk in and suprise his Alpha but no he doubts they'll even let him in.

He suddenly feels conscious of what he's wearing, where did he think he was going dressed like this? 

But this is his best wear

His heart drops when he fails to reach Jungkook

He tries the number again

No this is not happening 

No no heavens please 

Taehyung is finished

He keeps trying but nothing.

Taehyung force his feets to move, he finds a shade close to the company building. He sat there and just starts crying

He doesn't even know why he's crying. Maybe it's too overwhelming for him, maybe cause everything is not going the way he planned, maybe he's scared Jungkook must have changed his number so Taehyung won't reach him again.

Taehyung clean his face, since when was he this Taehyung. He has never been afraid to confront anything. After much thoughts to convince himself. Taehyung stood up and walk towards the building but same thing happened again.

So Taehyung decides to just wait around until Jungkook comes outside. That will still be a surprise right? 

Taehyung should have listened to his father and called Jungkook before even leaving his town.

"Hello"

Taehyung moves back staring at the two men walking towards him

"We don't allow homeless people loitering around sir"

Taehyung's mouth hangs open. What? Him homeless. Does he really look that awful. 

But he's wearing his best

How dare this people 

He looks at himself again maybe he missed something, the bag he was carrying really wasn't gonna help plead his case.

"I uhmm I'm not homeless"

"Uh uh" 

"My name is Taehyung I'm waiting for Jungkook"

"Who?"

"My- I uhm Jeon Jungkook"

One of of them was looking at him like Taehyung lost his mind.

"You?looking for mr Jeon"

"Yes" Taehyung responds politely ignoring the condescending tone being used on him.