58

"Are you ok?"

Taehyung nods playing with Jungkook's hand as he drives with the other one.

He smiles as he watches the beautiful city of Seoul.

"Wow" he whispers with a smile

Jungkook chuckles beside him

"We should get something for you to eat first, then we can drive around or go back home?"

Taehyung smiles at the word home

"Go to your home" Taehyung says softly with a smile that makes Jungkook let out a short laugh with the word "cute." Cause damn Taehyung is so fucking cute.

Jungkook wont lie he likes Taehyung exaggerated expression about literally everything, he knows very well that the younger boy is not exaggerating

All the same he finds it cute and endearing.

"Wow wow wow oh my god!"

Taehyung keeps repeating as Jungkook leads him to his house.

Taehyung feels like he's in one big movie, cause what? This is Jungkook's home?

He stares in awe at the literally glittering house, everything in here looks like it could buy Taehyung's existence so yes Taehyung steps on the floor with extra care. Afraid to even touch anything.

"Welcome to my home angel"

Taehyung stand in a place rotating around with his mouth hanging open.

He looks like a fucking idiot.

Jungkook let out a chuckle just standing there and watching Taehyung's mesmerized expression.

"Tae do you want anything?"

Taehyung was lost literally

"Tae"

"Huh"

"Come here baby, come." Jungkook holds his hand taking him to where the sofa is, he sits down and pulls Taehyung to his lap.

Taehyung let out a soft chuckle hitting his hand for whatever reason.

"Tae, hey are you listening to me?"

Taehyung nods

"Look at me then"

Taehyung does

"Tae this is going to be your home after our mating, as a matter of fact this is your home already, ok? You have years to stare at it, observe and know everything, for now I want you to settle down, take a shower and then we can talk about what happened today ok?"

Taehyung smiles drops a bit

"I want us to talk about it so it will never happen again ok? Tae I just didn't like you in that state at all"

Taehyung nods

Well, Taehyung really didn't want to spend hours in the bath tub but here he is playing inside the foamy tub. Jungkook's bathroom is bigger than his house, like everything. How?

"Babe you know you're gonna have to come out right?"

Taehyung let out a soft loud giggle

Jungkook that was sitting in front of the door with his back to the door couldn't stop the endearing chuckle that slips past his lips.

He's been calling out for Taehyung to come out but Taehyung has no intention of coming out anytime soon.

Jungkook is so fucking in love he's not sure what to do with all these feelings