21

"I have to go"

"What?"

"I'm sorry tae I have to go"

Taehyung just stood there and watch his friend nervously run away with absolutely no idea of what just happened.

"Strange" He mumbles forcing himself not to think much about it

Helping around the restaurant went by as usual and by the time they were done. Taehyung was tired to the bone.

They returned home to his grandmother reminding them of the visitors that are coming the next day

His day was made better though by just one phone call from Jungkook.

______

"What are you doing here?"

His friends brushed past him inside his apartment.

"You can't just tell us you've found 'the one' Jin air quote. "And having a moonnight date and then expect us not to show up here"

"For you information I was dragged here" Yoongi informs.

"We'll be leaving soon anyways, don't worry about us attending work tomorrow" says Namjoon

"Still haven't answered the question on why the fuck you are here."

Jin wasn't even listening to him.

"Kook tell us everything" Jin begs ignoring everything he just said.

"There's nothing to tell"

"You're having a moonnight date as a second date kook don't you think it's too fast?"

"I can think for myself Joon"

"Offcourse kook is just that giving you know- we just don't want to see you hurt again."

Jungkook cross his arms on his chest and stare at his friends.

"Again the decision is mine Jin"

"Ok ok just tell us about him, huh? Give us something. I'm going crazy"

"Just say your noisiness is driving you crazy"

"Shut up Yoongi"

Jungkook let out a defeated sigh. The only way to get his friends out of his hair is to just to tell them what they obviously are dying to hear

And Jungkook dive into tell his friends about Taehyung. Maybe not everything?  He likes talking about Taehyung though so no problem at all

When Jungkook finished telling them everything about Taehyung his friends were staring at him strangely.

Namjoon spoke up first

"Kook he sounds like one of a kind"

Jungkook nods with a smile waiting for Jin to say something contradicting cause of the frown on his face.

"I don't know, Jungkook he doesn't seem par to your standard."

"I don't think par to my standard brought me here Jin" smiling he adds. "Fuck standard"

"Damn! Jungkook I need to meet this boy"

"I'm happy for you kook"

Jungkook nods smiling.

Jin stood up unpacking the food he brought. "I don't know who Taehyung is but I wanna thank him for making kook smile this much" Jin mumbles more to himself.

"Oh Kook?" Jin suddenly called like he just remembered something

"Yeah"

"Remember that boy I told you Yoongi met?"

Jungkook nods looking over to Yoongi who was litreally turning red. Jungkook stares. Interesting.

"His name is Jimin. They're dating"

"What?"

"Yup started dating few days ago"

"Jin can you like let me tell my own story, damn your nosiness peaks to another position every year"

Namjoon chuckles getting a glare from his mate.

"So?" Jungkook glance at Yoongi

"Well it's just like Jin said"

"Thought you didn't want me telling your story" says Jin as he walks towards the kitchen to get plates.

"Jin"

"Just say you're shy"

"Fuck you"

"I think I'll pass. I don't wanna watch my mate fight to death for me"

"How do you deal with him?"

Namjoon shrugs.

"Joonie adores me"

"Yes I do"

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"All you do is bully us using the 'I'm the omega I should be adored card on us" Yoongi complains

"Who's us?" Namjoon asked smiling as Jin gives him a high five

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called for back up

"Yup"

"Stop using me to cover up talking about the love of your life" Jin offcourse hasn't let that go just yet

Yoongi choke on his own spit. Jin grins and Jungkook is wondering how he ended up with these losers as friends.

"Anyways about the the meeting in Hong Kong."

Jungkook sighs.

"I've tried everything possible to replace my present but it's not working."

"They want you there."

"Chairman Lee has been waiting for the opportunity to meet you for 3 years now I don't think he's going to accept another person in place of you for one the biggest deal of both of your career." Yoongi points out

"I've tried"

"I know you have Joon. I'm gonna go it's for three days I'm just glad it's after the moonnight there's no way I would have stood Taehyung up or cancel on him."

"I'm sure he would have understood if you explained"

"Explained? What exactly was I going to say. Hey Taehyung I'm sorry I have to put aside my side job of pretending to be poor for a few days to travel to Hong Kong in my private jet to settle a deal worth billions"

His friends paused every of their movement to look at him.

"Kook what's up"

And they know him so well

Jungkook let a loud sigh. "I just don't like lying to him. I'm scared he'll feel i deceived him when I finally tell him the truth about me."

"That was the point of all this right kook? You understand why you had to do this right?"

"I know Jin"

"I'm sure he'll understand. Don't worry about that. The focus right now should be about growing your relationship, you know fall in love like our great friend Yoongi here"

"I swear to the goddess Joon."

"Alright alright. Stop boys let's eat"

Just like that the tension is broken back to the constant back and forth playfullness.

Jungkook really has been thinking about leaving for a few days. What will he tell Taehyung? Will Taehyung believe him?

Before that the moonnight is in few days. Jungkook knows his wolf will adore Taehyung. He's never feel this kind of connection to another person before, like ever.

Taehyung sprung to live things he never thought he could feel. Jungkook has never felt like this about anyone before like he does for this boy.

That boy makes him feel alive.

And Jungkook will do everything to have Taehyung in his life

______