Chapter 1: The "Talk"

You were currently talking with Toy Chica as you usually did every night. Y'all would talk about anything that happened that day, drama, fashion, whatever Toy Chica wanted to talk about really. You kinda just listened and tried to join along. She was funny and she enjoyed talking to you, you weren't ruining that for her. Anyway, you didn't only talk to her. The others were fun to talk with too. 

Marionette was sweet and chill, but loved being alone so I didn't bother her much. Mangle was very loud and rude, plus the others have told you she's not too fond of you. 

Balloon Boy was cute, but really annoying. Think of it like a little brother type thing. Annoying, but you still loved him. 

Toy Freddy was fun to play games with. You would always win but gaming wasn't as fun for you as it was him. That just leaves one. 

Toy Bonnie. Their was no way you could even talk to him. Everytime you tried, you would stutter continually or freak out and say you had to use the bathroom. He would always call you Darling or Sugar Cake, or Hunny Bunch. Your mind couldn't handle it. At first you found it annoying but then it kinda just dawned on you how much you actually liked it and maybe even him. That's right. You had a crush on the blue weird, sweet bunny. Of course, he called everyone "pet names'' as T-Chi called them so but you just found it.... you couldn't even find the words. Out of some miracle, he couldn't put two and two together... But T-Chi did. That's what scared you. She couldn't keep her mouth shut. Anyway... Back to reality.

"... and then they threw the pizza at her face and yelled scatter. They were chasing each other around for ages." Toy Chica said gigging. You laughed along with her. "I bet that was a sight to see. I couldn't imagine having too keep a straight face knowing that was happening." "Tell me about it. You can't even around you know who." Toy Chica responded. You buried your face in your hands to try and hide the blush that was forming on your face. Toy Chica let out a fit of googled before patting your shoulder. 

"I'm just screwing with you man, you know this. Though, you'll have to tell him soon." You looked at her with a pleading sort of look. "Nah ah. No way. Their is no way in heck you're making me. I'll be a complete disaster." You responded. She signed. "Who is he going to reject you for? Mangle? Common man, what have you got to lose?" "Um, I don't know. Maybe, my confidence, my happiness. If it goes wrong, I'll never be able to step foot in here again." "Man, you worry too much. I know he likes you. He acts extra flirty towards you then us. He worries anytime you're not here. Sometimes-" toy Chica leaned in a little and whispered "I catch him staring at you." "Ok, no way. You can't make me-" She cut me off. "What if you just go talk to him. Their no way talking to him could go wrong." She said. You quickly shook your head. 

"Have you seen me?! My stomach starts to twist and I chicken out. No offense, of course" I added. (Because she's a chicken hehe) "None taken. Anyway, it's 2am. I'm giving you till 3 or I'm going to tell him myself. You either just go and talk to him or he finds out your little crush. Pick one" she says. You tense up more than you were already. "Um........ Can we just forget this was ever a conversation and continue and with our day?" You asked, desperately. She shook her head. You sighed and got up. She squealed and jumped up. "Calm down, please. My anxiety is high enough." "Sorry... Anyway, since he's right by Fred, I'll stick with him and easdropp and if I hear anything, which I won't, I'll come and save you. Alright?" You nod and walk out of the kitchen. You spot him and the butterflies in your stomach start going crazy, you attempt to turn and run away but Toy Chica blocks you and turns you back around. "I promise, he'll love talking to you"She whispers and pushes you forward some. 

You gulp and try to take steady and normal pace steps. Soon enough you got close enough to him. You felt really hot and you could bring think straight. 'might as well get this over with' you thought too yourself. "H-Hey T-T-Toy Bonnie." You say. "Oh, why hello darlin'. I didn't see you their." You smiled nervously as he stood up from the stage. He was a bit taller than you but nothing you couldn't handle. "So, what brings a cutie like you over here anyway?" He asked. You could get you blush somehow increase."I ugh.... Wanted to talk with you about something." "Oh, what's on your mind hun?" He asked. "D-do you know w-what 'Just Dance' is?" You ask, nervously 'what?! That's the first thing that pops into your mind?!" You curse too yourself. " Isn't that that game where you follow the person on the screen. I think I know what you're talking about." He responded. "W-would you e-ever want to p-play i-it with me?" 'Man fudge me! I suck!' I scream too myself on the inside. "Are you askin' me to dance with you sugar plum? If so, I'll gladly join you in a game of 'Just Dance'. " "C-Cool, i-i'll bring it tomorrow. How does t-that s-s-sound?" "Nice, I'll be ready." He responded, smirking. "Alright, s-see ya." You said, quickly walking away. 

You heard a faint "Bye bye love" but you really wanted out of their. As soon as you got back too the kitchen, Toy Chica walked in. "Alright, spill the tea. What did you do this time?" "I asked him if he wanted too do Just Dance' with me tomorrow. It's the first thing that popped into my mind." You said, face palming myself. After a few moments, she finally replied. "This is great." 'What?!" "Yea, it gives y'all find to bond and time for you too get more comfortable. See I told you it couldn't go wrong." she said, walking up and hugging me. I rested my head on her shoulder. She rubbed my back to comfort me. "I'll move everyone out of the main room, alright?" "I guess it will make it a little easier. Thanks."

 "Just come hungry. I'm going to make you two a special pizza." She said, winking at me. I face palmed once more. You didn't even attempt to argue with her, she would always win anyway. "Go ahead, knock yourself out. Just know I have very high standards." I said, playing around. "I only make to highest of standards pizzas." You both giggled. You two talked about other stuff the rest of the night.