Chapter 35: Trying to escape

(Hey guys. So ik i usually have authors notes at the end of chapters BUT I also need to add warnings soo... yea. We'll make due with this lol I hope you all enjoy this long-awaited chapter.
This chapter contains~
*Mentions and uses of syringes
*Really angsty content
*and mentions?? of death
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

They are all in robot form for this (and on a totally unrelated subject, if a robot gets injured or anything, they can't transform back into their human forms)

Toy Bonnie carried your limp body as everyone ran. Withered Foxy was running ahead and making sure the coast was clear before they went wherever they were going to make sure they all were safe. Toy Bonnie couldn't help staring at you at some points. You looked so peaceful despite you still being unconscious. Other than that, your skin was incredibly pale, which he didn't figure was very good. He frowned while they were running and pushed some hair out of your face.

"Stop NOW!" Everyone came to an immediate stop, looking forward into the darkness. It was really dark. Too dark. "I am sick and tired of all of your games. So, say goodbye to your little human friend." Toy Bonnie inhaled for a breath since he was still out from running and growled, "Stay away from them." "Aye, were not taking yer' crap anymore, Fredrick!" Withered Foxy yelled back, raising his hook in defiance. "You seem to have forgotten, we're in control here. ZAP EM!"

Toy Bonnie flinched as someone came up behind him and zapped him. Whoever did it though laughed. He knew that laugh anywhere.... Afton. "Bwahaha! Weak! Now time for this brat." He laughed, looking over at you, who was now awake and terrified. TB tried to get up but he was still in shock and couldn't move. "Get off of her!" Toy Chica yelled. Afton held up the thing he used to zap Toy Bonnie upin self defense. "NOBODY ELSE MOVE!" He said, causing everyone to freeze up. It was then TB noticed he was holding a syringe. "N-no." Tb protested in a weak voice, trying to move again but still unable.

Afton bent down on a knee and gripped your cheeks in his hand, forcing you to face him. "You know, it's a real shame. I really did like you. It's a shame you've gotta go...really." He said, holding up the syringe and forcing it into your neck, injecting whatever was in it, into you. "O-ow!" You cried out, throwing your hand up to your neck. "YAS FINALLY!" Shadow Freddy yelled, coming out from the shadows. Toy Bonnie was about to break down. This couldn't be happening. WHY COULDN'T HE MOVE STILL?! "B-Bunny..." He mumbled, trying to grab your hand. Afton chuckled, standing up and stomping on his hand. He grit his teeth in pain.

"Fred, device. Turn it on." Afton said, grinning that wicked grin that haunted his dreams. He nodded, pulling out a device and turning it on. Your eyes turned into a neon green with swirls in them. They were controlling you again. This time he was sure a kiss wasn't going to help it again. "Alright, let's see what happens when we set them loose. Fetch us some animatronics, will ya?" SFred chuckled, hitting a button. You stood up and eyes the closet one to you. Toy Chica. She squealed and went running back to where you came from, you chasing her.

Shadow Freddy glanced at Balloon Boy and grinned. "I hope yall like a nice game of catch." He chuckled,picking up Balloon Boy and throwing him at Withered Foxy. He jumped out of the way, but didn't even think about catching him. At this point, Mangle had gone after T-Chi and toy Bonnie was defenseless. With a loud crash, Balloon Boy hit the wall and his little robot head went flying off. He was technically dead. "BALLOON BOY!" Toy Freddy yelled, running up to him, tears already filling his eyes.

Afton laughed, grabbing Toy Bonnie by an ear and flinging him at a wall, his ear ripping off in the process. He grunted in pain as he hit the wall and felt the spot where his ear had broken. "Aw, so weak and defenseless. How's your little 'bunny' doing now, huh?" Afton chuckled, lifting him up by his neck. Toy Bonnie tried to fight back by kicking his feet and trying to wiggle out of his grasp but nothing worked.

"HA!" The heard. They looked over and saw Puppet had grabbed the remote from Shadow Freddy. "Give that back, EMILY" He yelled in protest, trying to grab it. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She yelled, throwing him across the room. Nobody thought she had it in her, she always acted so weak and defenseless. The distracted Afton long enough for Withered Bonnie to come up behind him and grab Toy Bonnie, flinging him onto his back. "H-Hold on. I've g-got you little bro." He stuttered out.TB whimpered in pain and looked around. "DAMNIT!" Afton yelled, turning to Withered Bonnie who was now running away. They heard Toy Chica and Mangle running back. He looked and saw they were carrying you but you had dented T-Chi quite a bit. Puppet must've hit the button.

"We've got go! WERE ALMOST AT THE EXIT! COME ON!" Mangle yelled as they ran past everyone, barely avoiding Afton. Everyone went running after, including Afton and Fred. Once they were at the exit, they saw Withered Freddy. He cracked a little smile before he frowned again. "I'll get them, you guys, go home and please, stay safe this time." He said, walking past them. Talk about a change of heart. "Fred, no please. I can't just leave you." At this point, everyone had tuned out the alarm. They heard another alarm though. They looked back and saw smoke, and Afton coming out of it.

"If I can't win. NO ONE CAN!"

He chuckled, walking with a limp towards them. Something had already damaged his leg. "RUN!" Everyone went running out. Almost everyone got out before the emergency defense system shut the doors. Withered Freddy and Toy Freddy were still inside. They had both sacrificed themselves. One lost his friend and the other was hated by all his friends.

Withered Foxy went to try and bang on the door or pull on it before Magle grabbed his arm and shook her head. "F-Freddy... no." He muttered, a few oil tears falling from his eyes. Everyone was either incredibly shocked or crying at this point. "L-lets go. This place is bound to fall soon and we don't need to be here when it happens." Mangle mumbles, walking away. Everyone joined and slowly followed behind shortly afterwards. Where were they going? Anywhere but their.