Chapter 15:Nightmares

You woke up in a dark room. Hardly any light except for the one shining on you. Your hands and ankles were tied to a chair along with your torso. They're was duct tape over your mouth so it was hard for you to call for help. Suddenly, you heard footsteps nearing you. You could barely see, but you saw an outline of Toy Chica.

"Well hello there~" she said. 'Something's wrong' you thought to yourself. "After all of this time, we finally have you. After all this time of faking, we finally gained your trust." She said. You tried saying "what?" But it was muffled by the tape. "How does it feel to know you're about to die?" Her eyes flashed red for a second which really scared you. You attempted to break free but it was unsuccessful.

Suddenly, the lights above Toy Chica flashed on. Their you saw the dead body of Puppet. You gasped and tears filled your eyes. It was a gruesome sight to see. Lying next to her was balloon Boy, but he wasn't much better. The worst part was Toy Chica's Eyes were pitch black and they're was an ooze pouring out of her eyes. She was blood stained. "I bet you think I did this..." She said, waking up to you and placing a knife on your chin. "... But I assure you, that was all their doing." She said looking behind you. You couldn't see hardly anything at this point, tears blurred your vision. "I'm sorry..." you heard from behind you. It was Toy Freddy. "Wait, no I'm not." He said. You tried to scream before he wrapped his hands around your face.

You wake up

You quickly sat up, sweat running down your face and out of breath. You looked beside you. Toy Bonnie was peacefully sleeping. You managed too calm yourself a little bit but decided you weren't going back to sleep anytime soon. You quietly got up and walked downstairs. It was only 2 in the morning. You made yourself some chocolate milk and sat down in the living room. After a few minutes, you heard footsteps coming downstairs. TB.

"What're you doing up so early, love?"he asked, obviously still tired. "I had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep." You responded, looking at him. "W-what was it about." He said, rubbing his eye. He was obviously still tired. You sighed and looked away. Now you just felt like you were forcing him to stay awake. "Nothing,"you said. "Come on, I know it's something. Please?" He said, sitting down next to you and wrapping his arm around you. "I'm fine just go back to sleep." "I can't. I want to know don't feel scared anymore." He said, resting his head on yours. You smiled at how soft his hair was. You only felt the little bit that fell on your face, but you really wanted too run your fingers through his soft hair. "R-really. I'm going back to sleep in a minute, I just want to finish my chocolate milk." You said, leaning against him some more. Y'all kept like that until you fell asleep. Cup in hand and all.