Chapter 8: "S-Sir....."

*Warning: Mentions of murder and forced kissing/rape?*

 "Please, have a seat." William gestured at the seat in front of his desk while he went and sat in the office chair. You, hesitantly, sat down in front of him. "So, how are you enjoying your job. Is it, THRILLING?" He said, making sure he made the thrilling part very bold. 

"Y-You could c-c-call it th-that."you responded. His mouth shaped into that evil grin. You assumed your mind was just playing tricks on you but it seemed very real. "Now, you've been working here for what, a few months?" You nodded and somehow tensed up more than you were already. "Good, good. Seems reasonable. During your time here you haven't tempered with any of the animatronics, have you?" He asked. How do you respond to that. Somehow, your mind was quick to react. 

"N-Not unless there's a note asking m-me to clean em' up a bit. Why?" You asked. "Just making sure you're remaining a good employee is all. I don't see any problems so far. Do you have any problems you feel needed to be discussed?" He asked. You shook your head once more. "Perfect, now I'm sure you've heard we're demolishing this building in order to make another, more improved 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'. Which mean you'll be out of a job until we get that one built. That will probably take a few months. You are aware of this, correct?" You nodded. At least they were just making a new one but probably not with these Animatronics. Still a lost cause. 

"Great, good too hear. Anyway..." he said, standing up and walking over too your side. Out of instinct you stood up and turned around too where he was. "Nice instincts but not good enough." He said, pinning you to the wall. You gasped. He had done it before but, this seemed different. 

He just looked you straight in your fearful eyes and after a good moment went in for the kiss. Your eyes widened as you tried to pull away but you were already against a wall. But he sensed it and just kissed harder. He had never really kissed you before plus, didn't he have a wife? 'oh gosh, if she finds out.' You thought to yourself. He took your hands and pinned them to the wall beside you so you couldn't do anything at this point. You closed your eyes as a few tears managed to skip down your face. After a minute or two, he pulled away so you could both get some air.

"Aw, why so blue? You know you like this." At that statement, he was completely wrong. Why didn't you buy a pocket knife yet? No fricken clue. "Now that I've had my kiss..." he started, reaching over to his pocket. What he grabbed made you squeal.

 A bloody knife.

 "I guess you'll be victim number thirty one on my never ending list." He said, smiling. He leaped at you with the knife, but you quickly avoided it. Well, mostly. It did cut the crook of your neck a bit but that was it. And you weren't worried about that at the moment anyway. You ran to the door and quickly unlocked it. You were about to run when he grabbed your hand and tried pulling you back in. 

"Aww, where do you think your going?" He asked, or more like said, as he tried pulling you back in. That resulted in you just taking backwards. Once you hit the ground, you felt him drive his knife into your arms some. Up and down, side to side, and it hurt like heck. You did what your mind told you too do.You pulled him down too, then ran as fast as your little feet could take you. 

Your mind thought fast when you were in danger appearently because you instinct said to go to the vents. That's where you found Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica as you found it to be like a cute little hiding space. You heard a low growl behind you then footsteps coming right for you. You picked up your peace before sliding yourself into the right vent. You sat in the little corner so whichever way he came from, you had an exit. 

"Come on now. The faster we get this over with, the faster we'll both get to leave." He said taunting you. You saw his feet right outside of the vent just pacing back and forth. "I know where you are, you know. I won't hesitate to come in their and grab you." He said, stopping in front of the vents opening. "I'm giving you till three or what I do too you will last a LOT LONGER." You could see him begin to lower himself down at a slow pace. 

"One..." You just scrunched your shaky self into a ball and silently started crying. 

"Two..." he continued on. 

"Thr-" but before he could finish, something happened. He was knocked onto the floor. You gasped and looked beside you. You saw the legs of Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy and Mangle all walk in front of William. You heard slight chatter that you couldn't make out coming from out their before you saw Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Mangle walk away with one of them dragging William away with them. 

You kept starting. Even though you always got studdery around toy Bonnie, you needed someone like him at this time. "Hey, you still in their?" You heard his soft voice say as he squat down so he could see you. You nodded then something made you turn your head away, but you weren't sure what. 

"Don't worry, I'll stay out here unless you want me in their. Did he hurt you too much?" He asked. You shakily shook your head. Your arms did burn though, and your neck for that matter. "Come here." He said, backing up some. You hesitated for a moment but crawled your way out. 

Once you were out, he picked you up bridal style, you immediately throwing your arms around his neck, and brought you to the Puppets Box. On the way their, though, you saw no one. Not even Balloon Boy. Once you got there, he sat you down on the counter and knocked on Puppet's box. She opened her box and popped out, as she usually did. 

"Hey Mari," Toy Bonnie greeted. "Why, hello Bon. What is it that you need?" She asked in response. She always had such a gentle voice. Of course, she couldn't top Toy Bonnie though. "Well, Afton got to her and I need to go take care of... something. Can you wrap her all up for me, please?" He asked her. She looked over at you and gasped lightly. "But of course. You go do whatever it is you need to do, I'll take care of the child." She said. She always referred to you as a kid, but you never knew why. She kinda just did. Toy Bonnie nodded and walked off. Puppet climbed out of her box and went over to you. 

"Aw sweetie, did Afton do this?" She asked, gestureing to your arm. You gulpeded and nodded. She inhaled deeply and sighed. "It's a wonder you haven't quit yet. I would've by now. Anyway, let's get you all patched up."