Chapter 39 : Friendship Bracelets

“Bunny, it's 9 o’clock. It's time to wake up.” You heard your lovely, light blue bunny partner call out from the other room. You sighed as you opened your eyes, the sun immediately greeting your eyes. Ever since the incident, he’s acted as your caring parent, waking you up every morning and fixing you breakfast, or helping you do stuff that you couldn’t really do yourself. You enjoyed that he did that. It made you feel… loved again. After laying down for another minute, you finally stood up from your bed and headed your way to the kitchen where Toy Bonnie stood, making some waffles. “Morning Bon.” You said, walking up to him. He turned to you and a smile appeared on his screen. “Good morning Y/N. How did you sleep?” He asked, handing you a plate of waffles he made. “Thank you. I slept alright. I just found it kinda difficult to fall asleep I guess.” You responded, hoping up on the counter and sitting down like you always did. “Aw, I’m sorry. Maybe later after you finish your breakfast we can go search up some ways to help that.” You shook your head and cut a piece off of your waffle. “No thank you BonBon. I’ll be fine, don't worry. So, what do you wanna do today?” You asked, shoving the waffle into your mouth. “Nothing particularly. I was actually hoping you had something planned that I could maybe assist you with.” He responded, cleaning up some around the kitchen, knowing how much you hated it when he watched you eat. Well, not really hate, but it made you uncomfortable. “Hm… we could do something crafty today.” You thought, glancing into your room that was covered in tons of art equipment and other materials. “Sounds fun. Have anything specific you're thinking about?” Bon asked, handing you a cup of chocolate milk. “Thank you. Um, we could draw a picture. Actually no, that's too basic. Maybe….” You kept thinking, shoving another piece of waffle into your mouth. Then it hit you. “OOOH. We can make friendship bracelets.” You explained, hoping off the counter, looking at You Bonnie with excitement in your eyes. “Gladly, but I've never exactly made a friendship bracelet before. If you don't mind me asking, how do you go about doing that, love?" He asked, turning to you. You gasped and set your plate down. “You’ve never made a friendship bracelet before?” You asked, surprised. “No, is that a bad thing?” He sounded scared for a minute. “No, but it's something I always did as a kid- Wait. You weren’t really a kid ever, were you?” You said, suddenly remembering he was a robot. “Sadly no, but technically I had the mindset of a child before all the information was installed into me.” He explained as you dumped the rest of your waffles which wasn’t much. “Have you ever made anyone one?" “Yes, though some people buy them and give them to their friends, I would usually make them with my friends and we would wear them all the time… or whenever we saw each other anyway.” You explained. “But you aren't wearing any now, what happened?” He asked, sitting next to you on the counter. “They were fake af. Anyway, do you mind sweeping while I do dishes?” You asked, quickly changing the subject. “Of course.” After a few minutes, you finished washing the dishes and he finished sweeping. “Alright, we done? Can we go make friendship bracelets please?” You asked, excited. He chuckled and nodded. “I suppose we didn’t have many chores today and everythings done so sure. I see nothing wrong with it.” You cheered and dragged him into your room. He sat down while you got out all necessary materials needed such as beads, string, and other accessories. You set them down on a box on the ground and sat down in front of it, Bon joining you on the other side. “So, now what?” he asked. “Well, usually you think of a design or theme you want your bracelet to be themed after/of. For example, if you wanted it to be based around strawberries then you could use red, white, possibly black, and strawberry shaped beads. Get it?” You explained, pointing to the beads as you spoke. He smiled and nodded, seeming excited. “So, just a recap to make sure, we make these bracelets for each other and once we’re done, I'd give mine to you and you’d give yours to me?” “That's right.” you nodded and he grabbed the role of string. “Oh, you already have an idea?” You asked. He nodded. “Yes, also, can I see your wrist for a moment. I wanna know how long I should make this string.” You nodded and held out your wrist. You both did everything you would normally do when making a bracelet afterwards. It was mostly silent since you did your best work in silence but you two would occasionally talk. After about 30 minutes, both of you had finished. “And… done.” You said, tying off your bracelet. Bon nodded and looked at you. “So, do I just give it to you or..?” He started, looking at the bracelet he had made. "Yea, I suppose. Usually that's how it works anyway. You wanna go first or you want me to go first?" You asked, suddenly getting really nervous. "Um, why don't you go first so I can see how it's done." He explained, setting his on the ground. "Oh um... ok."you started, looking at your bracelet one last time. "Alright, here ya go. It's pretty bland but we met while you were playing guitar after hours one night  I based yours around the colors of your guitar, a little light blue for you and I even put your name in the center so if you were to ever lose it, no one can steal it and everyone will know whose it is." You explained, handing the bracelet to him.

(Like his

(Like his.... But APPARENTLY NO ONES MADE A TOY BONNIE ONE SO imagine this is toy Bonnie themes with his colors and stuff)

"Wow love, this is so good. I really love it. I'm gonna put this on right now."he explained, sliding it on his wrist. You chuckled and thanked him. "Oh and here's mine."he said, giving you one.

"he said, giving you one

(I couldn't find any good pictures, all I could find were these so you can pick one of these or just picture a cute friendship bracelet😭😭 Pinterest was not serving today lol)

You looked at the bracelet in aw. It was wonderful. You had never had one this good before, it was perfect. It matched you and your personality so well. "Sorry it's not as good as yours, we can switch if you'd like,"he explained. "No, I love it. This is AMAZING."you said, pulling it away from him. He smiled and nodded.  "I'm glad you like it." You chucked and slid it on your wrist. "Hey, this thing is never coming off." You said, cleaning up the area some. "You have to take it off sometime, you know" Bon chuckled as he began to help you. "Nah, I'll manage."