Chapter 31: Captured

Your pov:

"They..... sort of.... revenge.... -on't ca-....Come on"

Thats what you heard as soon as you gained consciousness. You, of course, could only hear a bit as your sense had not fully come back yet. But what you could quickly realize was you were tied to some kind of chair with the rope diggin into your wrists and ankles. You flinched and tried to wiggle your way out of them. No luck. They had really tied it tight. No doubt it was going to leave a major mark.

You looked around, trying to stay as silent as possible. You were this blocked off room that looked like what a jail cell would look like if it was really dark. Their were no windows and just one door, but it was locked. You tried again to slip out from the ropes, but again, no luck. This time, you could feel blood so you know it definitely dug into your skin more than intended. "Shoot." You muttered to yourself.

As if on cue, you heard footsteps approaching near your door. You jumped in fear and shock and tried to escape from that situation. You heard them come up to the door, stop, unlock it, and open it. You squealed and tried to hide the fact that your wrists were bleeding an awful lot at the moment.

"Ah, Y/N, you're awake. Wonderful." Afton said as he entered the room. "What do you want with me William? I didn't do anything wrong." You growled, trying not to look like you were on the verge of tears. "Well, you see, after your little 'friends' dragged me away, I had a lot of time to myself, and I started thinking. A lot. Mostly about you. And I decided I needed to take my proper revenge. Killing you. But I wasn't just going to do it in some average boring way, not with you." He taunted, circling you. You shivered as he got closer to you

 "But I wasn't really sure what to do... until I met Fredrick. You probably know him as Shadow Freddy. He informed me of your whereabouts and that you were now living with the gang. I was both stunned and stocked. He also explained his plan and how it failed because of a certain... kiss." He explained.

You squinted your eyes in confusion. "Kiss?" You asked. "Oh, they didn't tell you? Yea, the only reason they broke that spell he had you under, was because they finally got Bon over their to kiss you. Talk about a Disney movie come true." He explained. So that's why TB said that was a story for another day. And why everyone always acted all giddy when you brought up that day. It was all coming together now.

"But back on topic," He started, grabbing your face and making you look at him once more. "He was enraged to say the least. So I came up with this excellent plan and brought the withereds into play. You've met them by now. Well... most of them at least. We're saving one of them for later. But anyway, with a little bit of lying and manipulation, we got them on our team and decided to finally come pay you a visit." He finished. You hesitated but asked, "And where are we now?" "My underground... something. I built this place to store boxes and bodies and all that jazz so I guess it doesn't really have a name. Just know it's built underneath the burnt down pizzeria." He explained. You had a look of both terror and confusion in your eyes.

"Wait, didn't you burn down the pizza place? Where was that in the story?" You asked."Oh... that wasn't me. That was

my son."

He said. Wait, HIS SON? SInce when did his family come into play? And why his son? And why did the animatronics say it was William? That whole statement just threw you into a loop. "...what?" You asked after a minute.

"My son. He despised me so he wanted to try and make sure everything burned down, hoping I would be included. Which I was. The reason y'all must think it was me thorough is because he looked an AWFUL lot like me. Some might even think we were twins." He explained. "But enough talking. We've got some business to take care of." He said, dragging your chair out of the room. "A-and where are y-you taking me?" You stuttered. "My lab. And before you ask, yes I have a lab. I need something that'll not only make you stronger, but make you one of us. A robot for all eternity, just. like. Us."

Some part of you was hoping this was a really bad nightmare, or even just a sick joke, but it was not. You could still feel the blood. You could see everything. You could smell him and feel when he touched you.

This was all too real.

Toy Bonnie Pov:

"OPEN UP!" Tb yelled through the cell bars, kicking and punching to get them open. All of the toys were locked up in this cage with Withered Foxy on the outside. "'Ay, shut yer mouth, will yarr. Yer bein' very annoyin' an' its gettin on me last nerve." He growled, raising his hook.

"Tb, maybe you should stop. I know you're worried about them but you're gonna hurt yourself if you keep on." Toy Chica said in her gentle voice, placing a soft hand on his shoulder. "N-no. They need h-help. Just..let me..." He continued, trying to pick the lock. TC just sighed and stepped away. "Don't worry, I've got this."Mangle stated, standing up. She walked over to him and grabbed his wrist.

"Bon, if you don't get over here right now, you don't wanna know what i'll do to ya." She said as she dragged him over to the corner she was sitting in. "B-but-" "No buts! Sit." She said, throwing him onto the ground. "heh, I be likin' ye." Withered Foxy muttered, playing with his hook. Mangle growled and glared at him. "Shut it scrappy." He chuckled. "Aye Aye." She sighed and turned back to him.

"Look, I understand they took Y/N and that scared you, but you're gonna have to stop doing.... Whatever you're doing because it's not working and it's annoying everyone." She stated, crossing her arms. "And because you're hurting yourself in the process." TC added. Toy Bonnie lowered his ears."Yeah, and that too. Look, I'm here and, though I'm not a beaming ray of sunshine, I'm still willing to help you-"

"But you can't. With all due respect of course, you didn't see what I saw or feel what I felt in that moment. I was helpless against them and all I wanted to do was protect them. And I couldn't even do that. I'm a terrible boyfriend." he vented, bringing his knees up to his chest and rocking back and forth. Withered Foxy's ears perked up at this as he tooned into this conversation. 

"You're not a bad boyfriend. You're better than I would be already. If they were cornering me and said partner, they'd be dead. I'd be leaving their sorry tail for scrap metal. At least you not only stayed and tried to protect them, you also did everything you could. Plus, it's one event. They wont think any lower of you for that one thing." She explained, bending down to his level. He sighed and lowered his head.Mangle sighed and opened her arms.

"Once in a lifetime opportunity, do you want a hug?" Mangle asked. Tb shakily smiled and leaped into her arms. She was taken back but still hugged him back nonetheless. "Thank you Mangle." He muttered. "Yea yea whatever. I'm giving you one more minute before I push you off of me." She said, causing him to chuckle again.

"Don't worry, we'll get them back and when we do, we're going to make them pay."

(Hey^^ I finished it. Its currently 1am in the morning and I am very sleep deprived lmao, but here ya go. I'm going to have a Y/N and Tb pov up until the two meet back up again so hopefully that doesn't get to confusing. Hopefully I pulled at your heartstrings a little in this chapter. Next chapter might be a little... lets just say surprising. Maybe. You'll have to see. Until next time, peace<3)