Chapter 24: Bed bound

"Are we almost their?" Toy Chica complained. I swear she is a literal child. You looked down at your broken leg. It had a blue cast on it. It was either pink or blue and their was no way it heck you were going with pink. You were finally in normal clothes so that was comfy. You still had to take 2 pills a day for a month though. Yuck.

"I swear, you don't ever shut up, do you?" Henry darted back. Everyone was tired of her. "How's your leg doing?" You heard her ask you. You looked down at your leg again. "Well it's broken so just great, thanks." You said, sarcastically. You wouldn't normally say that but sometimes the medicine has side effects such as mood swings, naugia, and dizziness. What could go wrong when you have a broken leg and you feel dizzy? Nothing good, that's for sure.

"Ok, I know you're on one of those 'mood swing' things again but do you have to be so mean?" She asked. You were about to respond but Henry cut you off. "Leave her alone. She's injured and drugged ( medicine, but bad drugs). If you ask me, she is actually doing pretty well considering everything she's just been through." "Yea, whatever. Still hurts my feelings." She muttered.

~time skip~

"Finally!" Toy Chica muttered. You threw your hand around Henry's neck as he helped you get out. Once you got to your feet, you leaned against the car so Hen could get your crutches adjusted right again. Once he did, he gave them to you and you slid then under your arms. They both were kind enough to let you lead the way so you could go freely. Man you hated having crutches, they hurt so much. Once you got to the door however, Henry had to go in and open it for you. Once you waddled yourself in, you noticed most everyone had fallen asleep.

Everyone except Toy Bonnie who was listening to music through earbuds.

 He looked fairly stressed or sad or... something not good. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. You started leaning against the wall while Henry went to inform Toy Bonnie on the latest news. "Alright Missy. I know your injured but you should probably change so, come on. Let's go." She motioned for you too follow her. You did because you didn't feel like listening to her squealing again today. She carried you in her back and held the crutches in her other hand too get too the stairs. You whined at the fact she was carrying you. She ignored you and sat you on her bed. You crossed your arms in annoyance. After she got you changed, you heard a knock on the door. "You two decent?" You heard Toy Bonnie yell through the door.

"Yeah, come on in." She yelled back. The door creaked open and Toy Bonnie slid in. "I'll leave you two to talk, I guess. See ya." Toy Chica said, walking out behind TB. You sighed, not really knowing what to say. "H-Hey Toy Bonnie." You greeted. He smiled slightly, a tear flowing down his face. "I was so worried." He sniffled, walking up to the bed and hugging you. You softly smiled and hugged back. After a moment he pulled away and sat next to you.

"I'm so happy you're ok. I thought he had killed you." Toy Bonnie mumbled. "Nah,you aint getting rid of me that easily." You chuckled,shifting into a more comfortable sitting position. Toy Bonnie chuckled at your answer and shook his head. "I swear, you just broke your leg and you're still managing to be peppy and cheerful. How do you do it?" He asked, leaning his head on your shoulder. "Um, I don't know. I guess it's just what you make it. Question though, how did yall stop me and shadow freddy anyway?" Toy Bonnie sighed. "Well, it certainly was a challenge. He just kept dodging everything we threw at him. But, eventually after we kept him distracted long enough, Puppet came in with some sort of chip and we stopped him. Its a long story." He explained. He looked at him with confusion.

"And what about me?" He chuckled, "That's a story for another day, dollface." You were so tempted to beg him to tell you, but shrugged it off. You noticed he looked like he was struggling to stay awake too. "Aw, is little BonBon tired?" You chuckled,rubbing his head. He nodded and nuzzled further into your neck. After a second, you felt him go limp on you. You smiled, placing a pillow and his head on your lap so he was more comfortable. It was at this point you noticed how cute he was when he was sleeping. You wanted to hug him for eternity. After a few moments, you fell asleep leaning against the backboard of the bed.