Chapter 7: Henry

After staying for a few hours, you bid them all farewell and left. Easier said than done, of course. Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, and Balloon Boy all begging you to stay and trying too find ways you could stay without getting caught, it never worked though. You, of course, drove straight home. You showered and ate your lunch.

You were just about to head upstairs when you heard a knock at your door. You looked through the peephole and saw a familiar face. One of your bosses, Henry Emily.He was a pretty chill guy. In fact,you two were friends. Of course, you only really talked too him during work hours but he was pretty nice. You opened the door after a minute of debating and stressing.

"Why, hello Henry. What brings you here?" You faked a smile and leaned on the doorframe. "Sorry too come barging over like this. I don't usually do this. Anyway, we need to chat." He said. You quietly gulped and stood up. "We got some noise complaints earlier coming from the restaurant-" Your stomache twisted at that one line because you knew exactly what and who it was. "And since you are the guard and they spotted your car their, I wanted too know if you knew anything about it." He asked. 

You quickly came up with the perfect excuse.

"Yea, sorry. I feel asleep during my shift last night but this morning I caught some kids playing outside in the parking lot so I stayed inside until they left, just in case the cops got called or something." You quickly responded. He nodded. "Understandable, anyway. Other news, the building might be demolished in a month or two. We'll give you a weeks notice so you know when to apply for another job but pretty soon this job isn't going to be enough for you." You tensed up but nodded, though it secretly broke your heart. Having too leave the animatronics. 

"One more thing before I head home. Youll be having too meet with Mr. Afton tomorrow during the day. He said at about 8pm right before your shift." He said. Gosh that Afton. You wished he could die. But, you nodded anyway. "Yes sir" You responded.He bid you farewell and left. You ran to your bed and layed down, staring at the ceiling. 

'What am I going to do?' you asked yourself. 'What will happen when the place gets demolished. Not only will I be out of a job, the others.... Will die. Oh gosh please no. They're all I have left.' you though, rolling over and burying your face in a pillow. You stayed like that until you feel asleep.

Time Skip

You woke up an hour before you needed to see Mr. Afton and you knew what was going to happen. Nothing good. You woke up, got ready, then left for work. Once you arrive, Wil was already waiting for you. You shuddered then walked out of your car, over too where Afton stood. 

"Ah, welcome. At least you're not late like you were last time. Come with me to my office." He said, gripping your hand rather tightly and dragged you inside. You glanced over at the animatronics. They actually looked like robots again, just like your first night when they taunted you. When they tried to kill you, but stopped. Your still unsure of why too this day. They've told you, during the day they're out of control so all they can do is focus on the songs they sing and play until free rome mode. Then Afton dragged you into his office and shut and locked the door.