Chapter 14: Star gazing

You were sitting on your bed, reading your book you never got too finish. Everyone else but you and Toy Bonnie were asleep. He, however, was starting out your window, looking towards the stars.

"I have a question." He said, out of the blue. "Sure." You said, not looking away from your book but still listening. "Do you believe in aliens?" "Well, I believe their could be other forms of life out there somewhere but maybe not as people make them too be." You said, closing your book. "Hm,"he mumbled, looking at you. "You going too sleep?" He asked.

"Not yet. Put your shoes on, I want to show you something."you said as you slipped you slippers on. He slid his feet in his shoes and stood up. "Alright, follow me, quietly." You said, sneaking through your house and down the stairs. He followed. Once you got outside, you gently grabbed his hand. "Stay close, it easy to get lost out here at night." you said, leading him through the woods.

"Where are you taking me anyway, sweetie?" He asked, You didn't respond as you were trying to stay on track. It took you a minute but you finally arrived. You pushed the branches out the way to reveal a little clear area. Their was a picnic table and some flower bushes. "Wow." He whispered. "How did you know about this place?" "My dad took me here once. Thought it would be the perfect place for you to fulfill your wish of starting at the stars finally." You said, pointing up.

"Wow, their beautiful. Way better than looking through a widow."he said, sitting down. You copied. You watched as he stared up at the stars in amazement. You finally layed back against the grass and rested your eyes. After a few minutes you hear Toy Bonnie say. "Alright, guess it's time to head back, sugar plum." You sat up. "You sure?" "Yea, thanks a lot. This was great, but both of us should be heading back now." He said, picking you up. "What is it with you and picking me up?" You said, jokingly. "Come on, you know you love it." He shot back, causing you to blush. 'man, why do I love this bunny?' you thought to yourself. Unbeknown too you, y'all were being watched. "Oh, the two lovebirds. They won't be together for long."