Chapter 5: Sneaking inside

"Alright, go manage the cameras in the office. I'll go in the office, get what I need, then book it. Once I'm out, delete the last hour of camera footage. Got it?" You said, recapping the plan. She nodded. "Yea, um. Good luck. You'll need it." She said, walking out of the kitchen. You waited a few minutes until you thought she probably made it to the office by then. You grabbed a knife, just in case then you walked out of the kitchen and looked around. You saw balloon Boy playing around like a little child and Toy Bonnie tuning his guitar.

 You looked up at the camera to see it on and moving. That means Toy Chica was watching you, great. You made your way to the hall where Mangle's room was and looked around. Everything was way darker. You remember being terrified of this area the first time you came over here. It was only for an interview too. You walked till the room was only too your left. Your body was shaking so much at the moment, you weren't sure if you could touch anything anyway. You just stood, staring at the door handle. Their were no cameras around so if something happened, you were gone. 

Toy Chica was giving you 30 minutes of off camera time before she came for you. Then you heard footsteps walk up behind you. You tensed up, unsure what to do or who it was. 

"What's up pipsqueak?" 

You heard a girl say behind you. Mangle. Not the best person but not the worst either. "Oh, h-hey M-Mangle. H-H-how are y-you." She crossed her arms and gave you a 'really?' look. "So, Afton's office huh? What're you going in their for?" She asked, walking up too the door and opening it for you. "O-oh. I-I j-j-just need some f-files." You said, waking past her. "Well, you're lucky I'm here. I've been in here plenty of times. I know how to cover up your tracks for ya." She said, leaning on the doorframe. You started looking through the drawers. "Well, that would be great. Not to be nosy but, why would you need to come in here?" 

"I'm working on getting this bracelet off but I'm not even sure where to start." Your head darted up. "That's... What I'm helping them with. Have you tried computer files maybe?" You asked, closing the drawers and walking over to the computer. "No, why would I?" "Maybe files that I can screw with or...." You were trying to talk while concentrating on getting onto his computer but it wasn't working. You didn't know his password though. Mangle walked right up next to you and whispered in your ear "it's 1983" you tensed up but typed it in. It worked. 

"I also get lonely and play games sometimes." She giggled. You went into a folder named "Animatronics" and looked through all the folders till you found one named "shocking wristbands" "Huh? I never would've thought." Mangle said as she leaned on the back of your chair. When you clicked on it, you read through all of it. It said, "To remove, simply take a tiny pointed object, such as a toothpick or pin, and find the hole at the beginning of the name. Once found, stick it in and press the button. It should release, opening the band." You smiled and looked to Mangle. 

"You done reading?" "Can I use yours as a test subject?" You asked. "If you mess me up, I'm killing you." She said, letting you see her wrist. You wanted too make a smart remark about how she was already broken, but decided it was best not too. You took a pin off Afton's desk and found the hole in the bracelet. Once you did, you stuck it in and it snapped open. Her jaw snapped open in disbelief. You laughed and a little celebratory victory ran over your body. 

"Just please don't leave during the time you need to be here, alright?" She nodded frantically. You exited everything out and turned it off. You made sure everything looked good and neat before you left. Mangle followed you out. "You coming back with me or-" "Of course I am. I wanna test this." "Alright... Let's go."