Chapter 34: A plan put into action

(Hey guys^^ Before we start, i'd like to thank my friend for helping me write this story that I finally edited, added to, and finished todayXD So yea, enjoy the new chapter that I knoww you all were waiting for lol)

"Hey uh... Bon?" TB heard Toy Chica's voice right behind him. He turned around just as she hugged him softly. "You should put Y/N somewhere more comfortable." Toy Chica said. He had your head resting on his lap as he stroked your hairs softly, deep in thought. The blue bunny nodded and did as she said. He knew it was for the best, but it still pained him to let you go. A painful silence went through the room, so Mangle decided to start something. "So what now? How are we gonna get out of here?" "Good point. Listen .I've got a plan."Toy Bonnie said, as his fluffy ears wiggled slightly. That seemed to gather everyone's attention.

"I have to get to their main power source." Toy Chica looked up. "No way you'll do it! They'll catch you after not even 5 minutes. You'll never make it out alive" Toy Bonnie sighed. "Withered Bonnie will cover up for us. I've got this." "Are you so sure about this? I mean, I can't let you go alone. It's also for Y/N's sake, I'm going too!" Toy Chica retorted, standing up. TB sighed softly. "As much as I'd love the company, no. I need you to stay with them." "But why?!" "Toy Chica, shut up! Let him do his thing, you can trust him." Mangle growled, interrupting the two before that could turn into a whole argument. "Thank you, Mangle."

And with that, he left the Safe Room. He wandered around the corridors for a long time, preferring not to open any of the doors. After all, there was a very high risk that they would catch him and then.... He'd prefer not to think about that. He knew you'd be disappointed. He was now risking not only his own life, but yours and all of his friends' He couldn't afford to fail. His ears went down as he sighed. "I can do this.... I need to save them" He was still sneaking around, trying to actually find something, anything. He could only think about you. It's his job to keep you alive. You cannot die. He wouldn't be able too live with himself if he let you die.

He opened one door a bit. Toy Bonnie opened his eyes wide in both shock and fear. Afton. TB froze, unable to do anything but watch him. Unfortunately for him, Afton saw him. Now all our bunny could do is run for his life. He kept running and running, and in the end he eventually bumped into Withered Bonnie. "Bon! You gotta help me!"

"H-huh? Oh, y-y-yeah... Wh-hat h-hap-ppenned?" "Afton! He saw me! You've gotta get me outta here!" He panicked. At this point, he had grabbed Withered Bonnie's good arm and started dragging him along as he ran. He could hear Afton right behind him. "Get back here, Bunny Boy!" Toy Bonnie squealed, turning the corner, only to find Withered Freddy was their, blocking their path. "Fred!" Tb yelled in surprise. He stopped so fast he tripped and fell forward. "Fred p-please move. R-R-Remember what I told you-you about these guys." Withered bonnie said through grit teeth. He was trying to make it so Afton couldn't hear him. "Sorry Bon, but Afton saved us when we were all almost dismantled. In my book, that means I owe him what life I have left. So I'm not betraying him." Withered Freddy growled. He leaped at them but Withered Bonnie held him off. 

"Bon Bon, it's in the breaker room. All the way down the hall to the left. Hurry." He yelled. He cringed at the sound of his nickname he let you use for him. All the more reason to run. He ran as fast as he could. He could hear Withered Bonnie behind him fighting. Hopefully he was winning. He ran into the room and was met with Withered Foxy. Toy Bonnie froze in terror. "F-Foxy?" He muttered. He was right at the power switch. He stared at him for a moment before saying, "It be all yours." and moving to the side. He smiled slightly before it dropped and he ran up to the switch, quickly hitting it.

"Error, Error, Lockdown mode initiated." He heard from some big speakers around him. Red lights started flashing. "Quick, let's get outta 'ere before afton find ye!" Withered Foxy yelled, hooking his hook around Toy Bonnie's wrist and dragging him out, running. 'Dang he's fast.' Toy Bonnie thought, trying to keep up. They passed the scene between Withered Bonnie and now Afton. Withered Freddy was holding his ears and sitting on the ground. He always hated loud noises. Toy Bonnie grabbed Withered Bonnie's hand and dragged him away from him and with them. Afton couldn't keep up. Foxy was too fast and the other two were basically being dragged at this point. They could hear a faint. "Traitors! Both of you!"

Before they rounded a corner. "Bon- Toy Bonnie, grab the others FAST! We're getting out of here while we still can!" Foxy yelled, flinging him into the secret room. He rushed to the hideout area and flung open the door. The alarm was faint but still their.

"Come on guys. We're outta here!"