Chapter 16: Shadows???

You were currently walking through your house. Toy Bonnie was dragged into playing Minecraft with Toy Freddy and Balloon Boy. Toy Chica and Mangle were giving Puppet a makeover so you were taking this opportunity to clean up some. Suddenly a wave a naugia hit you and you leaned against the closest wall you could find. Luckily it wasn't too far. You sat their for a minute before everything went black and white every for you. You stood their starstruck. "W-what just h-happened" you mumbled before standing back up again. Your naugia just went away. "Hello." You heard someone say from beside you. You squealed and looked over. It was like Toy Bonnie went goth.

"O-oh sorry. I scared you, didn't I?" He asked. You nodded frantically. "I'm sorry. I'm not used too doing this." He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Then he extended his arm towards you. "I'm Shadow Bonnie, and you are?" He said. You reached your arm out to meet his hand. "Just kidding, I already know your name."he said before you could even say anything. You gulped. He was definitely something. "What did you do?" You asked. "Oh, I just brought you into the shadow part of your world. The one no one knows is their." He explained. Your jaw practically dropped. You had never heard of this world. "H-how-"

"Here let me show you something." He said dragging you upstairs and into Toy Freddy's room. You saw all of them playing their games and having fun. Mostly Toy Bonnie raging at the game. "Why are we here?" You asked. "Try to get their attention." He stated simply. You walked in front of the TV screen bet they didn't seem phased. "Um hello." You said, but no one responded. "They can't hear or see you. Your just a shadow." He said. You turned to him. "You mean they can't see me?" "Nope, not in this dimension." You nodded and moved back to him. "But I pulled you in here for a reason. You see..." he brought you into the kitchen. "Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy both have a shadow counterpart."he said. "Your Bon's?" "Yup, but you don't have to worry about me. It's Fred's you have to worry about. " The whole conversation just flipped. You silently gasped. "W-why?" You quivered. "He- well.... We both get something opposite from our counterpart.

Since Toy Bonnie is serious most of the time, I'm pretty goofy. Toy Fred's.... He's pretty nice. He's like the good guy in all of his games and irl so Shadow Freddy, his counterpart, is a little....evil." he explained. You grit your teeth. An evil freddy. "....and he might want you dead." That made you gasp even more. "WHAT?!" you yelled. "It's f-fine though. Puppet can take care of him, but you need to be careful. He can be harsh." He said. "Oh ok yeah. Just don't DIE?!" You said, panicking. "Yea basically. I'll try and protect you and Puppet will work on getting rid of him but you need to always be by someone. It'll be harder for him to sneak attack you that way. Just don't tell anyone else about this, got it?" You nodded frantically. He sighed then smiled. "You are actually handling this better than I thought you would. You're a strong one."he said, placing a hand on your shoulder. You giggled like a little kid.

"Alright, one more thing. If you ever need me to come and save you..." he handed you a little button, "Give me a call. Just push the button and I'll be their, like a genie." You nodded and placed it in your pocket. "Ima send you back now, alright?" You nodded and then he snapped his fingers. You were back to the place you were before where you got nauseous. You looked around. 'Was... Was that real?' you asked yourself. You decided to believe it and go join the girls in giving Puppet a makeover.