Chapter 38: First Valentines Day

(Hey guys, so uh, sorry I've been gone. It a mixture of school and being sick and stress😭😭😭 HOWEVER, I did manage to make a valentines day special. Is it rushed? Yes but hopefully it's good enough lol Enjoy^^)

“Omg i'm so excited!!! Our first Valentine's day out of the pizzaria!” Toy Chica said with an squeal in her voice as she stirred the batter for the cookies. You were just their to supervise. You had no want for anymore baking but since she wanted to and you wanted to keep your kitchen, you watched. Yup, it was valentines day, the day of love, and you couldn't get your partner anything nice to celebrate. It was partly your fault since you hadn’t gone shopping for anything, but you had a lot of robot kids on your hands. You barely had time for anything like that sadly. Then again, he couldn't get you anything, even if he tried. The only plan for today was to decorate some cookies with everyone and bundle up in your bed while watching some romantic movies. You had little to no energy for anything.

“So… now that you and Bon are a thing… you planning anything special?” She asked, giving you that look. You know, the look of a best friend tried to crack her friend. “Nope, just decorating cookies with you guys. I never really celebrated valentine's day. Kind of just another day in the year for me.” She made a grumpy face and crossed her arms. “Oh come on. Really? It’s literally the day of chocolate and flowers and love. How could you not celebrate it?” Toy chica asked. You shrugged, kicking your feet. “Well, never had anyone to celebrate it with. Bon’s my first partner.” Toy Chica almost dropped her bowl and looked at you. “What?! I don't believe that even for a minute. You mean you never tell me you had a middle school date for any dances? Any high school sweethearts?” You shook your head. “Nope. I was always either bullied or looked at as the nerd. No one really wants a nerd in school. They wanted someone they could show off to their friends.” She looked confused and sad. You didn't understand why. She never had anyone. Guess it was just not what she expected. “Hey Y/N!? Do you know where the crayons went????” You heard Withered Bonnie yell. You sighed at how much they act like kids. “Bottom drawer in the tv stand. Should be some extra paper in their too!” T-chi giggled and re-focused on making the cookies.

After about an hour of sitting their, helping her form cookies, and gossiping about house drama while the cookies baked and cooled, the cookies were finally done and ready to be iced. They were simple round cookies. They were made that way so that everyone could each decorate one and if the icing on the cookies tasted bad, their were still leftovers for everyone could at least have 1. “Oooo, I can't wait! These cookies are gonna be so fun to decorate. What are you gonna draw on yours?” T-chi asked. You thought about it, smiling as you responded, “something for Bon… you?” She chuckled at how much of a simp you were and shrugged. “Well i was gonna make a little heart but sounds like i'll have to step up my game.” You elbowed her and called out cookies were ready. You heard footsteps running towards the living room table. That's where everyone always gathered for this stuff. T-chi brought the cookies in and set them on the table.

“No eating them,we have to decorate them all first. I’m looking at you withered foxy.” She said. He put his hook up to his chest and pretended to be offended. “Blisterin' barnacles, I be so offended.” Everyone chuckled and chose their cookies. However, you and T-chi got first dibs and had already chosen your cookies. You had chosen an oddly deformed cookie because while looking at it, you realized what you can do with it. You went and sat down next to Toy Bonnie. How could you not. “Hey bunny~ What are you planning on making?” He said, giving you a little peck on the nose. You grinned. “I’m not telling you, you'll just have to see.” He sighed, rolling his eyes playfully. “Wow, secretive much. Alright, as long as I see later.” He winked. This was gonna take some movement. You started decorating your cookie. It was basically him but with a heart bow for valentines day. The top of the cookie went up almost perfectly to match the area and shape of the ears. You were so focused on decorating the cookie, before you knew it, you were done. You hadn't even realized that you had done that weird little thing where you stuck your tongue out while trying to be precise.

You grinned at your masterpiece. You thought it was cute. A little deformed maybe, but you were never really an artist. It was good for your standards. You looked over at Toy Bonnie who was clearly struggling to ice his cookie. “Heh, need help?” He chuckled, looking over at you. “I… never really learned how to make a heart. The kids made it look so easy.” You saw where he had smeared the icing on the cookie multiple times. You saw how he was trying to make a herd with half light blue and half f/c (your favorite color). It was cute what he was trying to do. You scooted up next to him and gave him your cookie you made for him. It was as you said, him but with more pastel colors and a heart bow. “Here, this is for you. Let me see yours, I'll help.” You said, taking his in your hands. “Awww bunny~ It's adorable. Thank you darling.” He said, giving you a peck on the cheek. “Of course. Couldn't really buy or make you anything though so that's all I can do for you sadly.” You said, grabbing the light blue icing and helping fill in his part of the heart.

“You didn't have to worry about this bunny. In fact, since I also couldn't do anything, I made you a card earlier.” He said, pulling out a card and handing it to you. It had a cute little picture on the front (It can be of whatever you want. Favorite show. Favorite game. Or just you two) “Yea, withered bonnie helped me make that earlier. Well, he helped me write in it since I still can't spell.” It was adorable. That's why Withered Bonnie wanted the crayons earlier. It was adorable. You read the inside. You couldn't really read it since everything was backwards and upside down, but you did understand he wrote, “I love you, my dear bunny.” you were dying of cuteness. “Awww, it's so adorable. It’s perfect. Thanks Bon.” You said, hugging him. “Anything for you Bunny.” You grinned, finishing designing his cookie for him. “And done. That didn't take too long.” He looked at it and grinned. That looks amazing. Keep it. Enjoy the second masterpiece you've created. After you two had finished your cookies and you were tired of T-chi and mangle staring you two down and whispering whenever y’all did anything, you dusted yourself off and stood up.

“Welp, I'm gonna go watch some romance movies in my room. You guys don't wait up for me. Bon you coming?” You asked, trying to ask him nonchalantly. He nodded, standing up as well. All the girls gave you a look as you and Bon walked away. You two were going to do anything. Just to cuddle in your bed while watching twilight until you fell asleep in his arms. Quite the first valentines day if you ask me.