Chapter 28: He's back...with who?

You were currently in the kitchen, making lunch for all the animatronics while Toy Chica hovered over your shoulder, still fangirling. Yes, she found out what Toy Bonnie did. No, you didn't know how but now she wouldn't stop bothering you about it. "I told you it was going to happen." she squealed, hopping around you as you placed some slices of bread on some plates. "Yes T-chi, I know. Can you calm down for like, 5 minutes while I make lunch tho?" You questioned, slowly getting annoyed. "I would... but my dream has literally just come true, I can't. I'm gonna die of cuteness." You sighed as you put the last two pieces of bread down. You went around the hyper chicken behind you and went over to the fridge to grab all the necessary toppings and such for the sandwiches.

"Ok, but like, you two are adorable together. Who confessed? Was it Toy Bonnie or you? Did yall cuddle to sleep? Did yall kiss?" She continued. "T-chi, drop it please. He confessed, we didn't kiss, and I fell asleep so he had to carry me to bed so I don't know if we cuddled. Happy?" You asked, taking everything out of the fridge. She nodded super fast. "Yup, now ima go question him to death, goodbye." She said, running away. You sighed as you got the mayo out. Everyone always seemed to have the same thing everyday so you had everyone's... "orders'' memorized. You looked in the corner and saw the shadow of what looked like Toy Bonnie. But he was up stairs. You were certain. You could hear him and Toy Chica up stairs. So their was only one other solution.

Shadow Bonnie.

You haven't seen him in a while which means it must've been something important. You looked around to make sure no one was around and walked over to the corner where he was. When you reached that area, your vision got blurry so you had to wait a minute before your vision returned to normal. You were right. You were in the shadow dimension.

"Why hello again." Shadow Bonnie said. "Hi, let me guess, is it something important that you have to explain to me super fast again?" You asked, getting your brain ready for this information. He chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I was explained to Bon upstairs but then Toy Chica came in so I had to cut him loose. Can you fill him in for me?" He asked. You quickly nodded. "Ok, so, Shadow Freddy is back and is still going after you, but this time, he's not alone. This time he's got Afton and the withered one's on his side." He explained, really nervous.

"Woah, hold up. Number one, AFTON?! As in, William Afton, the one the others killed? And number two, who are the withered ones?" You asked, worry growing in your face. He sighed, "Yup, that Afton. He's back but he looks... well, not good. Remember that old spring bonnie suit from the first location?" He asked, to which you nodded. "Well, when the others killed him, they couldn't throw him away so they kinda just stuffed his body in that suit. Long story short, he's not only alive, but not the suit is not only rotten and torn but you can still see his corpse in it." he explained, causing you to cringe. "And to answer your second question, they are technically just the scraps that were locked in the back of the building, but they believe the fire is your fault so they are all working together to, you know... yea." He explained, trailing off.

You rubbed your temples. "Ok, remind me why Shadow Freddy is coming for me again?" You asked, trying to piece this together. "Because his last plan to kill everyone else failed and he believes it was your fault so now you're his main concern at the moment. I know it's a lot but I promise it's not terrible. Just... a lot." He answered. You sighed. "How many exactly?" "Technically 6 or 7. Depends on if Goldie wants to participate." He explained. You took a deep breath. "So, let me see if I have this straight. Not only are we going against Shadow Freddy now, keeping in mind I passed out last time we were in contact with him, but now we're also being targeted by Afton and 'the withereds' when I did nothing to the withereds and Afton just came back from the dead. I got everything right?" You asked, repeating what he said. He nodded. "Yeah,more or less. I know it sounds terrible... and I'm not gonna lie, it kinda is, but I promise it's not as bad as you think. Not only are they outnumbered, but I'll be helping behind the scenes. I promise you'll be fine." He said, nervously smiling and looking over your shoulder.

"Oh, gotta go. Someone is coming. Don't forget to tell TB. And don't worry, I've got your back." He said, snapping his fingers and sending you back into your world. You kinda just stood their and then rushed back to continue making sandwiches. You knew who it was that he heard, Toy Chica. "Omg, neither of you will talk. What is going on. Usually I can at least break you by now." She said, walking up behind you. You quickly tossed together the sandwiches and looked at her. 

"It's called privacy T-Chi. Ever heard of it?" You chuckled, handing her the sandwiches for her little group. "Heh, obviously not. And thank you." She grinned, walking back to the girls room. You sighed as you kept yourself together, grabbing the rest of the sandwiches and walking them up to Toy Freddy and Balloon Boy. After you finally handed them theirs, you traveled to your and Toy Bonnie's room. "Hey bunny." He greeted, scooting over and putting his guitar down. You slightly smiled and handed him his sandwich, sitting down next to him.

"So, I'm assuming he already spoke with you." He said, taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Heh yea, guess it just hasn't quite settled yet so i haven't completely had a breakdown yet." You nervously chuckled, resting your head on his shoulder. "Who all we going against again? He left before he could finish." "Um...Afton, Shadow Freddy, and I think they were called 'the withereds'." You explained, closing your eyes. He cringed back and rubbed your arm. "It's fine, they're outnumbered anyway. Let's just eat for now and talk about this later. You nodded. 

(Hello everyone^^ I had way more planned for this chapter but its already pretty long so I'm gonna just end it here. Next chapter should be out in a max of 3 days since I have a 4 day vacation. Spoiler alert: They're taking a trip back to where this all started😏.... Also, thank everyone for the lovely comments, they always make my day. And if you wanna talk with me 1 on 1, I have a discord server now. Here's the link~ https://discord.gg/UAcWhSAw And my discord user name is Withered_Petals#5124 Anyway, have a great day/night <3 )