Chapter 33: Help

"Bunny?"

you look up to see the whole gang was in... a cell? They were locked in a cell?! Go figures, of course neither of them would let the gang be. All of them appeared to be sleeping. Their was a chair in front of the bars indicating someone was probably guarding them before they ran off. Who knew how much time you had. "Bon! I can't believe I finally found you." You grinned, running up to the bars. "Bunny, what happened? What did he do to you? You don't look too well." He asked, rubbing your head through the bars, russiling your hair. You leaned into his touch.

"We have bigger problems. Why is everyone asleep?" You asked gently, your energy growing short. "I'm not completely sure, but Withered Foxy left and Withered Bonnie did and then Shadow me came in here and... sprayed some form of gas knocking everyone out. He noticed it didn't affect me but just... walked away. I'm not quite sure why." Toy Bonnie explained. You sighed. "This whole thing is just overwhelming. Do you know how to open the cage?" You asked, glancing around. He pointed to a button on the other side of the room.

"The structure and controls clearly weren't the main focus when this place was built. But be careful just in case, Love. I can't watch you get hurt again." He said, caressing your cheek with his thumb through the bars. "Ok... I will.... But I don't know how much longer my body will let me function before it shuts down completely and I pass out. I'm already dizzy and weak." You warned, standing completely up.You legs wobbled a little as you did. "I believe in you. You've got this. Once you make it over their and hit the button, sit down for a minute. I'll make my way over as fast as I can." He said as you pushed yourself to make it across the room. After a few more seconds, you made it over to the wall right before you heard a voice.

"Why hello their." You quickly turned to the doorway and saw Shadow Freddy. You yelped in fear and hit the button as hard as you could before your legs gave up on you and you fell to the ground. "Bunny!" Toy Bonnie yelled, quickly dodging whatever Shadow Freddy threw at him and running to your side. "Aw, young and naive love. It's pathetic. You two do realize a human and a robot can't be together, right? Its a stupid and worthless goal." He chuckled, walking towards you two. You tightly hugged Toy Bonnie as your body trembled in his arms. 

"Stay AWAY from us Fredrick!" Toy Bonnie yelled at him, rubbing your back, trying to calm you down. Shadow Freddy seemed to growl at the name. "I told you guys to stop calling me that-" "And we told you to leave us alone! You even promised!" Tb interrupted, causing you to tense up and Shadow Freddy to chuckle. "You should know this by now, Toy Bonnie. Never trust anyone. Not me, not your friends, not yourself, and certainly not that good for nothing human." He said as he approached yall, grabbing you by your leg and pulling you away from him.

"TOY BONNIE!" You screamed, reaching out for him. "BUNNY! I've got you, don't worry!" He yelled, grabbing your hand. "Let go of them! They didnt do anything wrong." He cried, trying to loosen Shadow Freddy's hand from your leg with his free hand. Just then he felt you stop squirming and go limp. "Bunny? Wake up, please!" He said, shaking you, fully diverting his attention from Shadow Freddy. "Oh, would you look at that? They must have passed out. Not surprised. Afton did take quite a bit of blood from them. Soon our master plan will be complete." he chuckled, pulling you out of his grasp. Just then, something snapped in Toy Bonnie. He growled and pounced on him.

"GET OFF OF THEM! I CAN'T LOSE THEM AGAIN!" He cried, knocking him over and making him lose his grasp on you. "Why you little-" Shadow Freddy growled as he clawed into Toy Bonnie's face, leaving a scratch mark across his eye. Toy Bonnie yelled and jumped back, gripping onto his eye in pain. "Their, that should teach you a lesson-" Shadow Freddy was suddenly cut off by something hitting him in the head and knocking him out. It was WIthered Bonnie. He had an iron bar in his hand. He looked.. More beat up then he did earlier. Toy Bonnie growled in self defense and gave him a defensive look.

"D-don't worry. W-we're helping you, re-remember? Grab th-them and f-follow me. We've g-g-gotta get outta here." He said, throwing his one hand up and dropping the iron bar. This calmed him down a bit. It was a feeling of relief. He sighed and grabbed your limp body, carrying you bridal style as he always did. "I'm trusting you. Don't ruin it again." He said, lowering his ears, letting him know he was trusting him. That also meant he was temporarily lowering his guard. "Of c-course." He said, motioning for Toy Bonnie to follow him. After a few minutes of walking, Toy Bonnie finally spoke up.

"Where are we going exactly?" Withered Bonnie lowered his head some. "A place that was meant to be a safe place for us withereds, but you guys need it more than us." He said, entering a room, Tb following close behind. The room was empty. "Uh-" Withered Bonnie quickly shushed him. He walked over to the chair and pushed it. Under it was a latch, kind of like the one in your house.

"We built th-this a while ago to hide from those two. You g-guys can stay here until you get a-a plan together. We'll help you as best as we can, alright. Just avoid the two shadows and Afton. They're b-bad news." He said, opening it up. "How do I know you won't lock us in their? How do I know it's not a trap?" Tb questioned, glaring at him. "Take it or l-leave it. But I'm just t-trying to help you out." he said, getting up and walking away. "Bon!" Toy bonnie yelled, turning to face him. Withered Bonnie stopped and turned around. "Yea?"

"Thank you... brother."