chapter 3

Over the planet of Zeridian

The galactic republic and the Terran republic are both in a standoff between each other as tensions are high with both factions guns pointed at each other.

"I've never heard of your so called Terran republic." Remarks the Jedi.

"Besides your all alone against us. Your outnumbered." Says the Jedi.

"So I suggest you turn yourself in to the republic or leave." Says the Jedi full of himself.

"We aren't going no where and you won't be taking this planet against their will." Says the man.

"This is your last warning turn around or we will fire on you." He says threateningly.

"Did you not listen to a word I said." Says the Jedi.

"This planet is under the protection of the galactic republic. So if you fight against us, you will have the republic and the Jedi order against you. This will mean war and I'm sure you don't want that." Says the Jedi smiling to himself thinking they will back down.

The transmission is quiet on both sides before he answers again.

"Then war it is." He says with venom in his voice cutting of the transmission with each other.

The Jedi looks at the ship in disbelief before regaing his posture.

"Tell all ships to fire at that vessel and launch all fighters in the air to bomb that ship back where it came from." Says the Jedi angrily.

"That will teach them not to mess with the republic." He mutters.

Just who do they think they were. Telling him what to do. He had orders to bring this planet under the republic and that was exactly what he was going to do. Be damned if he causes a war between this unknown enemy. Besides it's only one ship going against his fleet. What could they possibly do against them.

"Sir the vessel just launched missiles at both of our light crusiers." A clone officer says as ten missiles from the ship speed it's way towards both cruisers.

"Tell both vessels to try and shoot it down while it's not too late" he says trying to stay calm.

Seconds later both crusiers aim there guns at the missiles and try to shoot them down, but to no avail as all ten missiles score direct hits on both of them setting them both in a blaze of fire before exploding into pieces.

As this happened the Jedi could only clench his fist before taking a deep breath as he felt all his men aboard the ships die instantly.

"Get us closer to that vessel. We're are going to attack them from all sides." Says the Jedi.

When they are just about to start moving. The enemy ship moves from it's side too pointing directly at the venator too their right.

"What are they doing?" Says the Jedi quietly.

Right after he said that a loud boom was heard as the ship fired a MAC round into the ship next to them sawing it in half.

The Jedi eyes widen after this turn of events as that one round was able to destroy one of his venators in one shot.

"Tell...tell all ships to retreat. We can't go against a ship with that kind of firepower." Says the Jedi stuttering.

"We will all be destroyed before we even get close to that thing." he says freaking out a little.

With his orders given all of his ships start to turn around. Aboard the paris-class frigate the captain of the ship has his hands behind his backing looking at the now retreating fleet.

"Should we fire another MAC round at the fleeing ships sir?" Says one of his officers.

"No let them run like the dogs they are. They will probably tell their leaders of what occured this day." He says looking as they jump into hyperspace.

"They have just started a war they won't have a chance in winning and now the Terran republic will show it's head for messing with our people." He says as multiple ships start to appear behind them all belonging to the Terran republic.

" He says as multiple ships start to appear behind them all belonging to the Terran republic

All the ships then start to make a perimeter around the planet as they get ready to defend there people as the war against the galactic republic has started and the entire galaxy will know in a few moments

"We will show this entire galaxy why we are not to be messed." He says as he walks to a hologram showing all the planets in the galaxy.

"And once we make our move they won't know what hit them." he mutters to himself.