Chapter 47

Waneta was currently flying a modified Kom'rk-class fighter that was fitted with different weapons and features than the original. Instead of two laser cannons it was replaced with two 30mm MLA cannons in the front and the rear as well as multiple Medusa missiles.

To add to this the ship also had cloaking and reinforced armor to withstand even more attacks. The one thing that waneta wish was possible was that the ship would be able to use slipspace. Instead it was still using a hyperdrive but she was grateful that the speed was faster than even some of the military grade ships.

Currently she was in hyperspace heading towards Coruscant where she would meet up with a few agents that have been undercover prior to the war. Once there she would use the spy network that they had created and slowly look for potential Jedi that would side with them.

After hours of being in hyperspace the ship finally makes it to Coruscant but what she sees is just the dark empty space. There wasn't a planet or ship in sight.

Looking around confused she checks where she was again. "This is the coordinates. I should be exactly near Coruscant. This doesn't make sense. This hasn't ever happened to me."

Seconds later the power to the ship goes out. Everything on the ship had also went offline making them useless.

Quickly standing up waneta starts to freak out a little. "What the hell is going on. Someone or something has to be doing this."

Checking to see if the controls were indeed dead she glances up to see an enormous triangular object appear in front of her out of nowhere. She didn't have time to comment on the object before it started to pull her ship towards it.

"Things just keep getting better." She mutters to herself as she watches the ship take pull her towards it without her being able to do nothing about it.

As she got closer a part of the weird ship opened as a blinding white light started to engulf her as she entered. The more closer she got to it the more it started to blind her and pretty soon her entire vision was just a blinding light.

Once the blinding light fades away waneta can be seen knocked out over the controls before slowly waking up. Rubbing her head she looks around confused but also awed at what she was seeing. She didn't know how the ship had landed but it landed directly in a middle of a field where it was full of life and lush forests.

Seeing that the ship wouldn't be working for a while she gets off and look around very interested in what she was seeing.

"What is this place?"

"You're on mortis now. It seems he finally found you." A voice says in her head.

Recognizing that voice she puts her guard up. "How are you still in my head. And you still didn't tell me who you are!"

"There is no need to be so defensive waneta. Whether you like it or not you're related to me." The voice says almost daring her to deny it.

"I don't even know you. You won't even tell me your name, so how can I believe you?"

The woman that was talking in her head suddenly starts to laugh which was creeping waneta out. Their last encounter on Zeridian was already creepy enough already. It was not every day that some random woman if she was one would talk in her head and say that she was her mother. All while playing around with her memories of her dead friends.

But for some reason it felt like this woman was actually telling the truth about being her mother. She wanted to say that it was a lie but the more this woman talked the more she was filled with curiosity about her and a deep sense of longing for her. It almost felt like she was being drawn towards her and she didn't exactly know why.