chapter 36

Tatooine

Blaster fire rang out in one of the streets on Tatooine. Any civilians that were originally outside had ran off once the first shots of the fighting has started. The last thing some of them seen was two lightsabers activating as the users protected themselves.

Obi-wan and Waneta were currently fighting for their life. All of the hostiles shooting at them were scattered everywhere, so blaster bolts were coming at them in almost every direction.

"Enough of this!" Waneta shouts as she makes the decision to send the blaster bolts back at them.

Sending some of them back she makes sure the hits on them aren't fatal because she knew she was going to be be working with them later. They didn't know that, but someone hidden in the group did.

On top of the many buildings a Twi'lek aims a rocket launcher at the two. Waneta gets a glimpse of the figure before warning Obi-wan.

"One of them has a rocket launcher!" Waneta shouts as a cloud of smoke envelopes the figure as a rocket speeds it's way towards them.

Obi-wan using the little time he has, uses the force to move it, but is to late to push completely away from them as it hits the ground a few feet from them.

The blast push the two in two different directions as shrapnel flies everywhere. Waneta quickly reacts by using the force to push back some of the shrapnel, but some fragments gets past her as it hits her. A stream of blood makes it's way down her arms and legs, but she ignores the pain as a group of hostiles makes it's way towards her.

After running off for a bit she stops as those that were running after her stop a few feet from her. She was away from prying eyes and now she could do whatever she wanted without getting any consequences from it.

The five Twi'leks that ran after her eyes her cautious of any attacks she might do.

"You are severely wounded." One of them says as he sees the amount of blood dripping off of her.

"Surrender now and we will treat you accordingly. Your master won't be able to save you now." He says as they aim their blasters at her.

"You should have ran after Kenobi. Because unlike him. I will make sure you die."

Waneta slowly turns around but a change had happened to her. She didn't look like the Jedi that all disliked the idea of needless killing. Her face showed the complete opposite and all the blood on her didn't make it any better.

The most obvious change though was that the left side of her eye had changed color. Instead of it's usual red. It was yellow while the right side had stayed it's greyish color.

Side note: she will never be completely on the dark side or completely on the light side. If you didn't know she has two eye colors her left side is originally red while the other is greyish which is why one eye color changed. If your forgot what she looks like her picture is at the end of chapter 23

The looks she gives them comes as a surprise to them since they never thought a Jedi would make that face. The look she give is all they need to know of what her decision will be. Without hesitation they immediately fire at her as she effortlessly block every one of their shots as she walks closer to them.

Using the force she pulls two of them into her lightsabers as they slowly die unable to scream from the pain. The three others back up in fear as they stop firing at her because of their shock of their friends deaths.

Waneta using this small delay from them she quickly pulls her weapons out of her dead enemies before jumping high up in the air. As she comes down she puts both of her lightsabers down the neck of one of them before using the force to choke one that was near slamming him into a wall.